Member Warning

Captain KRM P5 said:
wish me luck everyone - leaving for the PD now. i will post the story when i return. Brian has been tremendous and rational from the get go on this matter. tom has been a loose cannon who has resorted now to leaving message after message, all inflammatory, on all of my phone lines. he has also made it a point now to call using an unidentifiable number, even by caller id.

I am of course going to assist Brian in any way I can and help cover his loss here as best I can.

Ken that is why everyone respects you here on this forum. Well at least all your boys from Illinois. Hope everything gets taken care of without further escalation .

I guess I am confused.... why didn't you just pay him money for the rims and he use that to buy gauges? I guess I am confused by the deal.... might re-read for clarification.

Good luck. Ken you are great!

wish me luck everyone - leaving for the PD now. i will post the story when i return. Brian has been tremendous and rational from the get go on this matter. tom has been a loose cannon who has resorted now to leaving message after message, all inflammatory, on all of my phone lines. he has also made it a point now to call using an unidentifiable number, even by caller id.

I am of course going to assist Brian in any way I can and help cover his loss here as best I can.

I have been calling you from my home number ken with messages trying to help you so this is unbelieveable.

Im 28 i dont make prank phone calls either.

Ken Has been a great help and I am sorry Tom chose him to drag into this. Hopefully the right thing is done here.

If Tom had sent me the wheels and they were stolen from my doorstep I sure wouldnt be holding it against him.. Id be upset with myself for not making proper shipping arrangements.

The more i read the more i am amazed how can i drag ken into this when he is the one who ordered the gauges, and sent 1000 dollar set with no insurance, no sig confirmation, and to an apartment building after i stated how unsafe it was to do so, i also asked ken about sig confirmation. Well it has been 1 day after 1 day all of this has been done if your rims would have gotten stolen you would be at my door wanting your money brian look at all you are doing now. By the way did you ask me for insurance or sig confirmation. Also ken you told me the company you ship with doesnt offer that option to chose what you would like to chose for the package sig con, insurance etc... right.

Last edited:
Ok guys, let me say this. I have been working with Tom for a few months now and we have had NOTHING but good experiences. he is a very honest man and he sticks to his word. I have received several deals through him. This whole situation is pretty much a few unfortunate events and should by NO means be a judge of Toms character. I will defend Tom til the death because he has done so much for me.

I am back from the police department. I have provided copies of the messages Tom left for me on my machine and cell phone which contained countless slurs, slanderous remarks against brian, curses, demands that I "f-in handle it" and that he'll "work it out with me, i better refund f-in s***". the phone number tom provided me for the sale is now no longer connected. i have provided that to the police. the phone calls that come from tom to my phone register as "unidentified number" or "new call" on both my caller IDs.

brians packages all required signature confirmation. fedex and other vendors told me that if a signature was not required for tom's, it was because he filed a request slip in the past to not have one required. the police department in quantico was contacted and has informed me that the neighborhood is not bad and that tom has never filed a theft report which is contrary to his prior remarks to me. tom has also flatly refused to file a police report on his end for theft, citing that he has no time for this.

i work three jobs. this was an 800 dollar package that is not even my legal resposibility now that the transaction has completed. yet I found the time myself to go sit with a deputy and file a complaint. i found the time to file a claim with fedex. i found the time to put a trace in with the warehouses i use. i found the time to calmly and collectedly have a conversation with brian on the matter and he has been cordial.

the deputy has told me if tom continues to harass and call all my phones that he has his address and all contact information i have on him and that he will see to it that felony harassment charges are filed. he also spoke with brian personally on the matter, reiterated the fact that the documentation shows my responsibility has been fufilled and now the matter falls to civil and criminal charges to be filed on behalf of brian against tom.

nothing adds up. why would tom send 800 dollar gauges to a bad neighborhood when he even acknowledges that he had his turbo kit sent elsewhere? why would he say his neighborhood is rough when the police in his city say otherwise? why would he claim to have filed police reports and claims in the past and then once again this information is not true? why would he leave violent, demanding and swearing messages on my machines? why would he block his number or list a fake number with me? i have a county deputy and sheriff to verify this information as well.

brian, i will not walk away from the situation and will continue to work with you. you have spoken with my deputy and even though i am no longer liable, i will provide you with any and all information you need for your police department.

tom, cease and desist all future contact with me. i have notified the admins here, we have notified juan at hiboost as well. any future messages you leave will be turned over to the county sheriff's department for consideration. they have already said the cursing alone constitutes verbal assault and I could, should I choose to do, place charges if further contact or harassment occurs. own up to your end of the bargain and send brian his money or send him his wheels.

i will not tolerate scammers. in this case, i have not been scammed, but another customer of mine has been taken advantage of and I will fight for my customers as I would my own kin.

thank you
Ken

i would like to note that had i been notified in advance about the supposed "bad neighborhood" (i was not until i recieved the first message) i would have never shipped the gauges. again, if a signature was not required at one address but was at another, it is because the recipient formally relinquished his signature requirement. i have spoken with my vendor and even according to fedex, signature was required and signed for by brian. they would not require one without doing so for the other unless they had reason on file.

I am back from the police department. I have provided copies of the messages Tom left for me on my machine and cell phone which contained countless slurs, slanderous remarks against brian, curses, demands that I "f-in handle it" and that he'll "work it out with me, i better refund f-in s***". the phone number tom provided me for the sale is now no longer connected. i have provided that to the police. the phone calls that come from tom to my phone register as "unidentified number" or "new call" on both my caller IDs.

Now you are just lying. My phone is still connected i just called you on it, and brian, and phil is my number disconnected? Ken you have a pm with my number call me.

Captain KRM P5 said:
i would like to note that had i been notified in advance about the supposed "bad neighborhood" (i was not until i recieved the first message) i would have never shipped the gauges. again, if a signature was not required at one address but was at another, it is because the recipient formally relinquished his signature requirement. i have spoken with my vendor and even according to fedex, signature was required and signed for by brian. they would not require one without doing so for the other unless they had reason on file.
Please get me that paper. I would like to see it.
How if it shipped on the 1st and arrived on the second did i get a chance to formally waive my sig being required.

KING13 said:
Please get me that paper. I would like to see it.
How if it shipped on the 1st and arrived on the second did i get a chance to formally waive my sig being required.

the form does not have to be filed per shipment as you are aware. the form is filed with fedex and pertains to all shipments delivered after that form is filed. the form appears also on the back of a attempt notice.

tphskab said:
Ok guys, let me say this. I have been working with Tom for a few months now and we have had NOTHING but good experiences. he is a very honest man and he sticks to his word. I have received several deals through him. This whole situation is pretty much a few unfortunate events and should by NO means be a judge of Toms character. I will defend Tom til the death because he has done so much for me.

Signed... Tom's dad... (cabpatch)

tphskab said:
I can vouch for Toms number being connected as I have talked to him tonight about this.

the number he gave me for the shipment which is also filed with fedex and on the notice they gave me shows as invalid.

regardless of that, the deputy sheriff has advised me not to speak with tom on this matter further as i not legally implicated. i respect the wishes of my local authorities in this matter. the resolution is simple; tom makes good on his end of the bargain or brian takes whatever logical, legal and pertinent means required against him. i will be sending the same documents showing due diligence on my own and brian's behalf to brian and his attorney if he requests that of me.

OK you win
you both get what you want i have left a voice mail for brian i am sending his rims you owe me nothing.

I hope this resolves anything if you get a word from fedex please just email and i will get them sent to a friends house if they find or replace them im sorry you guys had to do all of this after only a day.

Mmmmmken said:
Signed... Tom's dad... (cabpatch)

haha, no i am definately NOT toms dad, as tom is 9 years older than i am! I am just someone who trusts him greatly

please post the tracking number for the rims when you have it. i will provide it to my authorities and make sure they consider the issue resolved. thank you

(yippy) happy to see this being resolved.....now i just pray we can find the guages and get them to tom!

Just a thought, fedex and ups will leave the packages at the apt. office when they get no answer, at least the guys who deliver to my apt. I have had to go to the office to pick up my packages.

tphskab said:
(yippy) happy to see this being resolved.....now i just pray we can find the guages and get them to tom!

the claim i have filed is still under investigation by fedex and the supplier. i will gladly fill everyone in on the results of fedex's and my warehouse's investigation with the hopes that these gauges are recovered some how, some way.

Back