Roof rack

perfecto said:
Might be tough, as I don't see them in the Mazda 5 UK accessories catalog. What about some of the other cool stuff, like the metallic accents? :)

have part number, will travel ;)

the_saint said:
How about these?

The part# (I think) is CB01V4701. I'm not sure since the page was in a language I can't read, but I think it is a Mazda#. lol

perfect! i will see what i can do

Glad to be of assistance (cabpatch)

If that number works, I've got a few more numbers for you to check on (evil)

the_saint said:
Glad to be of assistance (cabpatch)

If that number works, I've got a few more numbers for you to check on (evil)

send them my way and tell me what they are :D

Captain KRM P5 said:
send them my way and tell me what they are :D
okeedokee...You asked for it

CC29V3240F Door handle garnish
CC29V4080F Rear bumper garnish
CC29V1370F Scuff plate set
G22BV3770F Side marker ring
CC64V3075F Tailgate handle garnish
CC29V3650F Door mirror garnish
MCA1174 Front & rear parking aid (Is this just the sensors, or is it everything needed to make it "factory")
CC29V819003 Leather handbrake lever

Keep in mind I won't ordering these next week or anything.

I'm looking for the scuff plates and euro roof rails also! Keep us posted!

Just an FYI from another 5 owner -- Protege5, that is. My P5 came with the factory rack and they sold "adapter plates" made from aluminum. The factory bike rack was a Yakima, so the "adapters" will fit Yakima accessories. I got a different Yakima bike rack and it fit great.

Odds are the rack for the "5" will be Yakima as well. I've got pics if it will help anyone.

Further on Euro Roof Rails

Spoke with a Mazda dealer in UK today and they have these listed but do not have pricing. The dealer will be contacting me when he has this and I will update the site. Part # is CC5151T20C-T10C - the last three characters have different letter for left and right. (flash)

Hey Mr. Rockblocker, is it safe to assume you are going to work on a clear bra and headlight protection for the 5?
If so, any idea when it will be available?

the_saint said:
Hey Mr. Rockblocker, is it safe to assume you are going to work on a clear bra and headlight protection for the 5?

yes, we are going to working towards it and when they are ready we will post up about it.

Rockblocker - I already have Lee Berberri (sp?) scheduled to come by - I'm sure he can forward the measurements to the home office.

miatafied said:
Rockblocker - I already have Lee Berberri (sp?) scheduled to come by - I'm sure he can forward the measurements to the home office.

Cool. Make sure you have him measure that area. I am sure it would cheaper and look cleaner than the black plastic cover from the dealer.

the_saint said:

Bump to let you guys an girls know that we have the 5 now. Working on getting it on the site. But they are ready to ship

afticarab said:
Spoke with a Mazda dealer in UK today and they have these listed but do not have pricing. The dealer will be contacting me when he has this and I will update the site. Part # is CC5151T20C-T10C - the last three characters have different letter for left and right. (flash)

Any update on this?(bang)
I too want to get euro roof rails for my 5
thanks

Euro roof rack is a dead issue for NA Mazda 5s. The Euro versions have a different mount point and understructure which is not compatable with the NA vehicles. Even if you were willing to try and make it fit the cost with shipping from UK would be over $1000 US. I personally went with the Mazda rack, its OK but too narrow (Can mount only 3 Thule Criterium bike holders). The Mazda rack is made by Thule and I see the potential to replace the cross bars with some longer ones to increase the width of the rack. I will update if I do this.

Some other members have installed Yakima racks which recently developed a fit or the Dynasport from Perrycraft which involves drilling into roof.

Good Luck!

perfecto said:
Just a note that my roof rack has arrived... I will try and take some pictures of it so you guys don't go through the same stress as me. (The whole "WTF am I buying?" thing)

Oh, and if it's ugly, I'm not buying it. :)

I haven't seen any pics yet and forgive me if I hijack this thread, but here some previously posted pics of my DIY rack, I installed on my 5.

Attachments

• Mazda 5 pics 001.jpg
    Mazda 5 pics 001.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 854
  • Mazda 5 pics 002.jpg
    Mazda 5 pics 002.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 672
  • Mazda 5 pics 004.jpg
    Mazda 5 pics 004.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 615
  • Mazda 5 pics 005.jpg
    Mazda 5 pics 005.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 572
roof rack

5-4-fighting said:
I haven't seen any pics yet and forgive me if I hijack this thread, but here some previously posted pics of my DIY rack, I installed on my 5.

good work on the DIY.
mind if I ask who makes that?

thanks for the update afticarab. I wondered if the mount for the euro rack lived beneath the black raingutter...just didn't have the nerve to check it.

Back