what to do in Rhode Island

king air

:
2003 MAZDASPEED
I'm a Canuck stuck in New England for 11 days and am wondering what I should do, while I am here.

get drunk...i went to college in providence for 4 years, that was pretty much it in a nutshell

RI has nice beatches, a popular one is Misquamicut...

Newport is also nice to walk around in and see the mansions.

If you are around tonight, Sat 6th, go to Providence. They are having their "WaterFire" thing where they light torches around and have bands playing or whatnot.
http://www.waterfire.org/

Went to the "water fire" thing, The fire in tubs floating in the river was Okay but the live music at the local pubs was awesome. It was a good night thanks for the recommendation cbcbd Saw a orange Mazdaspeed with decals all over the windows just wondering if they are a member here.

not too many RI mazda owners are on here. the import scene around here is...how can I put it, kinda stuck up. No one can enjoy another nice car, it's always, mine's better than yours. But yea, newport is really nice. Lots of cool little pubs w/ live music, mansions to tour and general nice scenery. Too bad it's not hockey season yet, I'd tell ya to check out a providence bruins game. Good fun cheap. If you like baseball we have the pawtucket redsox, also good cheap fun. Not too much in little rhody...

Back