Technical Service Bulletins

Jim Frye

Ok, I've searched this site, Googled, and Dogpiled for TSBs and haven't found anything but Alldata for them. Being a skinflint, I was looking for a site that would provide them for free as opposed to the subscription deal with Alldata. Anyone got a favorite site that I've missed? Thanks, Jim

What do you mean by Technical Service Bulletin? If you're wanting to know about recalls and such, register at mymazda.com. It lists any recalls that are applicable to your vehicle.

Re: Some here . . .

Don said:
I just got back from having the dealership order me one of the new front cross rails for the roof rack - I'll let you know if it's any quieter when I get it installed.

Don

Thanks, I'll add that to the list for future reference.

what new front rail? Is it like the one on the '03 P5s with the little nubby spoilers all over the leading edge?
Jim

P.S. No, I don't know how this post ended up in front of Don's.

Last edited:
You can also go here, http://www.nhtsa.gov/

It only gives you a brief note on what is affected by the recall or TSB. It does cover all vehicles in the US. I then take the TSB number to the dealer and have them pull it up to see if it applies to my car. They usually do this without a problem unless they are super busy.

Some here . . .

Try here.

I just got back from having the dealership order me one of the new front cross rails for the roof rack - I'll let you know if it's any quieter when I get it installed.

Don

Back