extra car??

Gambino

:
2007 Nissan 350z
Hey guys.....strange request....does anybody in the salt lake area (or orem/provo) have an extra car just lying around? Something that runs that they want to let me borrow for like 6 weeks? I know its weird, but please let me know! thanks

Are you serious ? Are you gonna do what I think your gonna do ? (rockon) Thats awesome if its what I think. Sorry I dont have an extra Mazda laying around for you to use. (drive) Keep me posted. Hope to get together again soon for another meet. Laters

lundevall said:
Are you serious ? Are you gonna do what I think your gonna do ? (rockon) Thats awesome if its what I think. Sorry I dont have an extra Mazda laying around for you to use. (drive) Keep me posted. Hope to get together again soon for another meet. Laters

Well, I have been thinking about it, and if I can get a hold of another car, then DEFINATELY. I dont even care if it is a mazda. I have a really rich neighbor I am gonna talk to tonight, they have like 3 extra cars (like lexus and s***), I will ask them and keep you posted!

someone has to have one or know somebody with one.....I only put about 10 miles per day on my car......just to work and back

You can buy an early 90's Honda for ~$200-300.

im guessing you will need a car for 8-10 weeks just in case they dont finish it on time. Sounds like you have a few options though.

yeah, he told me 6 a while ago, so i dont know. I emailed him to make sure i still could, so I will keep you posted

How about a golf cart. lol . I have several of those

Attachments

• golfcartphotos 001 (2).jpg
    golfcartphotos 001 (2).jpg
    591.9 KB · Views: 66
LOL I personally think a golf cart would be ******* sweet & funny as hell.....for the first week...

Back