WTF really happened??

SilverBulletES said:
Repost. Horseshit.

Is it horeshit because you truly believe the video has no legit questions? Or is it horeshit because you refuse to believe its a possibility.

Last edited:
They will attempt to hide it as long as they possibly can you guys can go on for the rest of your life denying the obvious truth. The reality is your government caused 9/11 believe or not. Oh and if you haven't realized it yet either the thing in london is the same gimmick.

SNike05 said:
They will attempt to hide it as long as they possibly can you guys can go on for the rest of your life denying the obvious truth. The reality is your government caused 9/11 believe or not. Oh and if you haven't realized it yet either the thing in london is the same gimmick.

Excuse me?

I have an open mind for this whole thing and what happend, but I find your comment to be very ignorant and uncalled for. You don't know the facts, nor do any of us so you might to keep your mouth shut when it comes to this sort of thing. It's a pretty sensitive subject for most, ass.

Last edited:
SNike05 said:

regardless that doesnt make canada any better :p

SNike: don't open up a new can of worms here. Stupid comments like that will get you in some deep s****.

i work on a commuter ferry that brings passengers who work on wall street from central NJ to NYC everyday.. and being around these people everyday, and seeing how it effected some of their lives, i really hope that nothing in that video is true. many of these people lost friends... and one of the riders even had a mental breakdown (don't want to get into details but it included him having uzi's in his car, drinking and driving, and believing that terrorists were waiting for him to get off the boat.. so he had those guns for protection). some people don't really understand how tragic 9-11 actually was, and they can easily say things like "That's why USA blows, your country sucks" etc, which i agree with to some extent lol but u still gotta be careful about what u say because people's feelings might be hurt pretty bad

SP33D said:
i work on a commuter ferry that brings passengers who work on wall street from central NJ to NYC everyday.. and being around these people everyday, and seeing how it effected some of their lives, i really hope that nothing in that video is true. many of these people lost friends... and one of the riders even had a mental breakdown (don't want to get into details but it included him having uzi's in his car, drinking and driving, and believing that terrorists were waiting for him to get off the boat.. so he had those guns for protection). some people don't really understand how tragic 9-11 actually was, and they can easily say things like "That's why USA blows, your country sucks" etc, which i agree with to some extent lol but u still gotta be careful about what u say because people's feelings might be hurt pretty bad

Well its not like anyone is questioning the heroic acts of the firefighters, policemen, and victims. We are simply questiong the official story. Which we know to be completely false in some areas and very suspicious in others. Ill throw out a few examples.

On the morning of 9-11 there were atleast 4 wargames being played out where hijacked planes were flown into the pentagon and NYC. Drills of the exact thing happening on the day and time they were happening.

Another is NORAD standing down for over 40 min when they never have done in history.

Another example is the fact that neither the 9-11 cimmision report or the FEMA report mentioned WTC7. Then later the owner of the WTC complex came out on a PBS documentary called "america rebuilds" and says they imploded the building on 9-11.

Thats just a few discrepancies.

If your problem is not having the mental and emotional capacity to believe your govt is capabable of doing this to its own people simply open a history book. Govts have been doing it for centuries all the way back to roman times. America has even done it in the past, type in "Northwoods documents" in google. Or research the gulf of tonkin, it never even happend. Lyndon B. Johnson admitted it. This supposed attack launched america into the vietnam war and it never even happend.

Last edited:
people, please dont fight with each other. Thats the last thing that we need on this subject.

Rism said:
If your problem is not having the mental and emotional capacity to believe your govt is capabable of doing this to its own people simply open a history book. Govts have been doing it for centuries all the way back to roman times. America has even done it in the past, type in "Northwoods documents" in google. Or research the gulf of tonkin, it never even happend. Lyndon B. Johnson admitted it. This supposed attack launched america into the vietnam war and it never even happend.

Very well put.

SNike05 said:
I'd offer you some Kool-aid, but you've already had your fill.

Back