MSP beats a SRT-4

zx12ninja

:
Black Mica MSP
If anyones interested, Speed channel will be airing the NOPI event at VMP tonight at 8:00pm EST. My MSP beat the s*** out of a SRT-4 in the final round of the Bracket 14 class.

zx12ninja said:
If anyones interested, Speed channel will be airing the NOPI event at VMP tonight at 8:00pm EST. My MSP beat the s*** out of a SRT-4 in the final round of the Bracket 14 class.

Cool man, what color is your car? What kind of times/speeds were you running?

zx12ninja said:

bsflag.gif

j/p man , nice kill!

i want to see some pics of this guys ride.... all those mods you lucky SOB. It's all good, congrats.

yeah, i remember that christmas thread......a woman like that is one-in-a-million.

.....but then again, my g/f bougt me a creeper yesterday :|

btw, nice kill

got Speed channel on right now and awaiting to see the beater

edit: just finished watching the show and only saw drag cars no MSP or any street cars run :/

Last edited:
Isn't bracket racing where you try to run as close to your dial in as possible without breaking out?

Does that qualify as beating the s*** out of an SRT?

Maybe post your raw times.

Britt

They didnt show it!! That sucks.

The SRT-4 dialed in at 13.69, I dialed in at 13.22, and cut a .009 light to a .436 light, so I had him at the line by 3 to 4 cars.

I ran a 13.43 on the brakes because I had him covered by such a large gap.

Mabye next year the NOPI editor will show the brack class instead of the X tripping party from prior night.

Here is a link with a few picks from the race.

http://www.rutherford.ws/Projects/mazda.htm

122 Vega said:
Isn't bracket racing where you try to run as close to your dial in as possible without breaking out?

Does that qualify as beating the s*** out of an SRT?

Maybe post your raw times.

Britt

Last edited:
Very good time! Its amazing how fast some MSP are. That is awesome considering the stock 1/4 mile time. What kind of 0-60 did you make in that run?

Back