Post a picture of your MAZDASPEED3

Pricing is the tuff part depends on where your shop orderd them from..I think www.miamitireoutlet.com sells the ICW Racing wheels...cant remember where I found them online at for like $106 a wheel..but my tire shop quoted me the same price so I went with them.

Last edited:
Where did you get your grill?

Ive been trying to get one for as long as Ive had my car. Please let me know! HOTT ass car!
ssinstaller said:
P1000442.JPG

Jamie'sMazda3 said:
Ive been trying to get one for as long as Ive had my car. Please let me know! HOTT ass car!
Thanks for the compliments.

I got the grill from Corksport it's a real autoexe grille. I orignally bought the erebuni copy, but it fit so bad I just trashed it a bought the real one. The fit and finish on the auto exe grille was completely perfect.

Hey guys,
Im new to the site, I own a 05 Mazda 3 GS sedan. Ive had it now for about 8 months and lovin it..
I guess this is the section to post pics of your cars.. so here's some pics. The pics were taken at different times, so you'll see two sets of rims and just other minor differences.
Let me know what you guys think! :)

100_2003.jpg

723288_150_full.jpg

truckspic.jpg

723288_155_full.jpg

Close shot of the calipers and wheels..
100_1939.jpg

100_1886.jpg

This is when I detailed it to the bone..ahah.. So clean..
100_1495.jpg

Back view..
backview1.jpg

Herea pic of our Halifax Mazda 3 meet we had just a few weeks back..

augmeet1.jpg

100_2055.jpg

Jamie'sMazda3 said:
Mine is Velocity red too..does your's have the metalflake in the paint also?
EIBACH PRO KIT, AEM CAI, OPM STRUT BRACE, 18'' AXIS WHEELS, RED CALIPERS, AXELA BADGES, TWM SHORT THROW, SPRACO SHIFT KNOB AND PEDALS, REAL RED/BLACK CARBON DASH KIT, ENIGMA 3.5'' STUBBY ANTENNA, 20% WINDOW TINT ALL AROUND AND TINT BAND,,IN THE WINTER WILL BE GETTING A GREDDY EXHAUST SYSTEM, JUST HASNT BEEN PRODUCED YET...!!!!!!!

do you mean OMP?
i didn't know they made mazda parts
nice!

zoomin thats a sweet ride.
where did you get the eyebrows? is it painted or a layover?
i like the mazdaspeed grill. i thought they only had it for the hatch, how much was it?
i like the detail of the mazda stickers on the calipers. very cool.

you guys have a nice meet going, i cante even get another 1 person in my area. lol
oh yeah and how did you get your 3rd brake light to display axela? are your tail lights red? they look different.

Hey zoomvt,
Thanks for the compliments :)

where did you get the eyebrows? is it painted or a layover?

I got the eyelids from a company called Accolade (http://www.body-kit.com/maz0403eyelids.html).. they are fiberglass pieces, and they are painted. They're held on there with 3M exterior tape.

i like the mazdaspeed grill. i thought they only had it for the hatch, how much was it?

The grill is actually an Erebuni grill (http://www.erebunicorp.com/accesscustom/maz3.htm), and I got it for $136 US.
(also, if you want, you can find them on ebay for about $50 US.. but I don't know what kind of quality they are)
You should be careful if your'e going to buy this grill, depending on the Mazda 3 model that you have, this grill may not fit. The grill for the 'i' model is different size from the 'S' model. There are two different grills in the market now that will fit both mazda 3 models, so you have to be careful which one you choose.

oh yeah and how did you get your 3rd brake light to display axela?

Actually, I sell those stickers

Oh and the reason my taillights are red is because I have the 2.0L model, which in the States is the 'i' model. The S and the i models have different lights in the back. They're the same dimensions , just look a bit different.

yeah, what tphskab said..
there is no such thing as a mazda 3 in Japan, its called the Axela over there..

ps- just saw your sig tphskab, damn.. your car looks sweet, that drop and those rims.. wow.. looks awesome man!!!

Here is mine!
738167_41_full.jpg

738167_47_full.jpg

738167_26_full.jpg

738167_55_full.jpg

738167_61_full.jpg

Mods:
Hi-Boost kit....ordered
Mental Addiction Motorsports "custom" 3" exhaust....Very, Very Soon!
Greddy Turbo Timer....Installed
AutoMeter Boost, Oil Temp and EGT Gauge
Innovate WideBand A/F Controller....ordered
TWM Short Throw Shifter....Installed
Clutch and Flywheel soon to be ordered.

Last edited:
heres some of my pics.. theres more at www.cardomain.com/id/boostthat3 -- sry i went picture happy, cant really tell from the 'newer' pics, but my moldings are off..

797172_17_full.jpg
(without my grill)

797172_43_full.jpg
(with grill)

797172_44_full.jpg

i like this pic
797172_46_full.jpg

btw... i dunno if i want the pro kit or sportline from Eibach.. and the rims i want are tphskab's (woowoo)

Last edited:
AzMz3 said:
Here is mine!
738167_41_full.jpg

738167_61_full.jpg

Mods:
Hi-Boost kit....ordered
Mental Addiction Motorsports "custom" 3" exhaust....Very, Very Soon!
Greddy Turbo Timer....Installed
AutoMeter Boost, Oil Temp and EGT Gauge
Innovate WideBand A/F Controller....ordered
TWM Short Throw Shifter....Installed
Clutch and Flywheel soon to be ordered.

Nice Nice... i like those rims.. 17s? that pic of your interior was probably taken right after you installs the TWM STS? because your boot is missing (poke)

PS i cant wait till u install your turbo :-D

Yeah they are 17X7.5 Rota SubZeros with 225/45/17 Nitto Neo Gens
The stock boot just didn't fit right with the sts and the shift knob I had. Plus there are some rubbing issues I need to take care of with the STS.

Back