Post a picture of your MAZDASPEED3

Link to my mazda3, as it came out of the shop... nothing added to it, but planning to tint windows (maybe), and put in a cold air intake (for now). Its a RED one too... that's rare :) lol... all the Mazda3s that I see are either black, or titanium grey :)

Cheers
(google)

Alex_Great said:
Link to my mazda3, as it came out of the shop... nothing added to it, but planning to tint windows (maybe), and put in a cold air intake (for now). Its a RED one too... that's rare :) lol... all the Mazda3s that I see are either black, or titanium grey :)

Cheers
(google)

sweet .. Velocity Red rocks ;)

you got your car from noah eh.. he's a great guy.. come check out http://torontomazda3.com/forum/index.php :)

Sweet check out mine!

Mine is Velocity red too..does your's have the metalflake in the paint also?
EIBACH PRO KIT, AEM CAI, OPM STRUT BRACE, 18'' AXIS WHEELS, RED CALIPERS, AXELA BADGES, TWM SHORT THROW, SPRACO SHIFT KNOB AND PEDALS, REAL RED/BLACK CARBON DASH KIT, ENIGMA 3.5'' STUBBY ANTENNA, 20% WINDOW TINT ALL AROUND AND TINT BAND,,IN THE WINTER WILL BE GETTING A GREDDY EXHAUST SYSTEM, JUST HASNT BEEN PRODUCED YET...!!!!!!!
majic said:
sweet .. Velocity Red rocks ;)

you got your car from noah eh.. he's a great guy.. come check out http://torontomazda3.com/forum/index.php :)

Attachments

• IMAG0010.JPG
    IMAG0010.JPG
    402.4 KB · Views: 1,465
  • IMAG0023.JPG
    IMAG0023.JPG
    337.8 KB · Views: 1,016
  • IMAG0007.JPG
    IMAG0007.JPG
    308.2 KB · Views: 764
  • IMAG0016.JPG
    IMAG0016.JPG
    263.1 KB · Views: 689
heres my ride, note the lisence plate.... (rockon)

Attachments

• 100_0880.JPG
    100_0880.JPG
    792 KB · Views: 748
  • 100_0881.JPG
    100_0881.JPG
    910.9 KB · Views: 1,134
  • 100_0882.JPG
    100_0882.JPG
    622.6 KB · Views: 1,032
  • 100_0884.JPG
    100_0884.JPG
    547.9 KB · Views: 1,094
Jamie'sMazda3 said:

Yep... it does... paint looks crazy when clean and under strong light... especially when seen under an angle...

Nice equipment in the car... mine's standard everything (nothing added to whatever was installed in the shop)... Planning to add a cold air intake, and tint the windows a bit, but that's about it... I can't add lotsa stuff, cuz I live downtown Toronto, and my insurance is already too high... Also, a new set of wheels with winter tires is a "must do" investment up here, so there goes another grand...

Cheers!!!
(google)

Jamie'sMazda3 said:
EIBACH PRO KIT, AEM CAI, OPM STRUT BRACE, 18'' AXIS WHEELS, RED CALIPERS, AXELA BADGES, TWM SHORT THROW, SPRACO SHIFT KNOB AND PEDALS, REAL RED/BLACK CARBON DASH KIT, ENIGMA 3.5'' STUBBY ANTENNA, 20% WINDOW TINT ALL AROUND AND TINT BAND,,IN THE WINTER WILL BE GETTING A GREDDY EXHAUST SYSTEM, JUST HASNT BEEN PRODUCED YET...!!!!!!!

nice ride bro. i like the interior. how much did you pay for your pedals?
and i like the carbon dash kit? where did you get that from?
i would have to look at it in person but i didnt know they even made thats tuff for our cars.

i like it...very clean look, nice rims... a little to much red on the inside for my taste..but none the less great looking!

Washed my car today and managed to get in a few pics before it rained. Call me crazy, but I like the charcoal mica color. I didn't want to take a pic from an angle so I tried to hide in the reflection. (shady)

M3-01.jpg

M3-02.jpg

MortMan said:
Washed my car today and managed to get in a few pics before it rained. Call me crazy, but I like the charcoal mica color. I didn't want to take a pic from an angle so I tried to hide in the reflection. (shady)

M3-02.jpg
I like that color.

my baby

That's the Office Depot Center in the background, home of the Florida Panthers! Hockey!

Attachments

• My 3 New 004.jpg
    My 3 New 004.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 798
  • My 3 New 006.jpg
    My 3 New 006.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 636
I bought them from a shop here in town. found them online as a nice low cost wheel that weighed the same as the stock wheels..didnt drop any weight but I didnt gain any either.

www.icwracing.com

On a side note...all four wheels only set me back $453 installed...

yeah, those rims look sweet on that color! I sometimes wish my rims wer closer to black than gunmetal but oh well!

dude those rims are nice. and i checked out the website and they have some like mine but the spoke has a bit of twist on it. those are sweet. how do you find out about prices?

Back