My Ride

All my Best
Elvisbat

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0194.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0194.JPG
    492.1 KB · Views: 1,538
wrightdl said:
Just a couple of pics I took around my area. Gotta love my baby. This was before I removed the front license plate. Looks much better now!

looks tight... what you runnin for springs, thats a pretty sig drop...

tsunami said:
what do you think of that filler door gw? was thinkin bout gettin one lately, just not sure how it would look on a black hatch is all...

I really like it, actually. Had to do some filing on the latch to make it lock properly but now it's good to go.

Road Racer 313 has one that he's not using. He might sell it to you for a good price. :)

tsunami said:
what do you think of that filler door gw? was thinkin bout gettin one lately, just not sure how it would look on a black hatch is all...

I just got my 3 sport last week... it's identical to gw...same color, step plate and fuel door. I love the door, but it stains easy. just touching the door will leave a smudge, and it's not easy to get off... still would never get rid of it. I'll post pics soon, just waiting for some nice weather.

wrightdl said:
Just a couple of pics I took around my area. Gotta love my baby. This was before I removed the front license plate. Looks much better now!
looks like my car! (sssh)

Except for the RX8 wheels of course!! (10)

Attachments

• 2005_06_18 Car Pics 001.jpg
    2005_06_18 Car Pics 001.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 2,843
  • 2005_06_18 Car Pics 003.jpg
    2005_06_18 Car Pics 003.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 919
goldwing2000 said:
I really like it, actually. Had to do some filing on the latch to make it lock properly but now it's good to go.

Road Racer 313 has one that he's not using. He might sell it to you for a good price. :)

I was considering this as well. How hard is it to install?

here she is....

i definately will be adding some goodies in the near future.

Attachments

• 2005_0723mazda0001.JPG
    2005_0723mazda0001.JPG
    423.9 KB · Views: 1,714
i didnt want to post in here until i had more done, but I guess I will play
I have never posted pics like this, hope it works
2061267_7_full.jpg

2061267_8_full.jpg

2061267_4_full.jpg

tphskab said:
i didnt want to post in here until i had more done, but I guess I will play
I have never posted pics like this, hope it works

Nope. Didnt work.

looks nice... diggin the rally white and the drop... the smoked lights are sweet...

tsunami said:
looks nice... diggin the rally white and the drop... the smoked lights are sweet...
thanks. Actually, those tails are completely stock, guess the light is just hitting them right. Cant wait for my rims to get here....will post more then

Back