Post a picture of your MAZDASPEED3

Archel

This is an obvious thread and excuse me if It has already been done. Ill post my picture when I install my spoiler.

Go ahead and post pictures of your cars, if you dont know where to host your picture go to www.photobucket.com and you can do it for free.

pic066.jpg

here is my 3

Attachments

• IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 4,876
  • Mazda MZ-3 001.jpg
    Mazda MZ-3 001.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 5,522
Last edited:
Thanks, when i bought it, it was the only non silver 3 they had (at the time i had a silver mustang, focus, and sunfire in my driveway). White is a tough color to keep up, while silver is the easiest.

nice 3 mario, just curious, what series are those tires? 40? we both have sportline springs, but yours looks closer to the ground. I am guessing from smaller tires?

Mario, you should get in on our group buy from rockblocker for the rear light and reflector set. Normally it's $64.95, but if we get 5 it's $60 and 10 it's $55. We all ready have 3. Your black 3 would look even sicker with the smoked rear light and blacked out reflectors. Here is a link to the thread in the Marketplace Forum.

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114761

Last edited:
This was actually taken a while back and right now it actually has 20% tinted windows and sunroof bubble, Pro-kit as well....Coming in a wk or two!!!! HiBoost kit and Draxas exhaust! (It's in the mail!) ;-)

552940_2_full.jpg

M3 AXELA said:
here is my 3

hey do you have an aftermarket hood? the color looks a tad off as well as the fit... otherwise you have to have the nicest lookin 3 sedan i have seen... sweet ride man...

Just a couple of pics I took around my area. Gotta love my baby. This was before I removed the front license plate. Looks much better now!

Attachments

• Carbridge.jpg
    Carbridge.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,241
  • CarTrain.jpg
    CarTrain.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,981
Last edited:
Back