Volvo Tuner HEICO SPORTIV Eyes Exploding North American Market

mikeyb

Contributor
:
01 BMW 325xi Touring
header_001.jpg

LINCOLN, RI HEICO SPORTIV GmbH and Co KG, the worlds leading aftermarket Volvo tuning firm, announce the formation of HEICO SPORTIV North America, Inc. as its official importer and distributor in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. With over 240 products exclusively for Volvo vehicles, including light alloy wheels, aerodynamic and styling parts, performance and suspension components, and interior accessories, HEICO SPORTIV is now poised to offer the same outstanding quality and customer service in North America that have made it the market-leader in Europe and Asia.

Sold exclusively through a network of Volvo dealerships in Germany, as well as 21 export partners in Europe, Asia, and now North America, HEICO SPORTIV components set the highest standards for design, quality, and technological sophistication. HEICO SPORTIV relies heavily on racing experience in its development process, including regular participation in one of the most grueling motorsport events on the planet: the 24 Hour Race at the world-famous Nrburgring racetrack. The Green Hell, as it is known, with 73 corners representing virtually every type of twist and turn imaginable, also serves as HEICO SPORTIVs testing and development home when away from its state-of-the-art dynamometer and test lab at its headquarters in Weiterstadt, Germany.

With its core values of History, Racing, Exclusivity, and Quality, HEICO SPORTIV remains at the forefront of providing high-quality accessories for the premium Volvo brand. Developed in the heat of long-distance racing, produced to the highest ISO9001:2000 standards using the finest raw materials, and designed by a group with over 30 years experience with the Volvo brand, HEICO SPORTIV products offer Volvo owners the ability to tailor their vehicles to more closely match their personal tastes and lifestyles, without compromising the basic character of their vehicles.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=600 align=bottom border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=arttext>
xc90_hs.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

All HEICO SPORTIV products are TV-certified. The German government uses the independent TV testing process to guarantee that products sold there meet the worlds highest standards for fit, safety, and reliability. These checks are necessary when allowing German drivers access to the high speed Autobahn system. Meeting these comprehensive testing requirements results in superior quality products, which means that North American Volvo drivers can count on HEICO SPORTIV products that deliver the performance they expect from a world-class brand.

Were pleased to be bringing our products to the North American market with an experienced, committed, integrity-driven team. We couldnt be more pleased to be offering HEICO SPORTIV components in this important market, with the same proven commitment to customer service and quality that has made HEICO SPORTIV the leading name in Volvo tuning in Europe and beyond, said Holger Hedtke, Founder and Managing Director of HEICO SPORTIV GmbH and Co KG.

Volvo drivers choose their cars because they offer a unique combination of style, performance, and safety. HEICO SPORTIV products enhance what is already a great vehicle. HEICO SPORTIV North Americas role is to show customers in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico what European customers have known for 10 years - that HEICO SPORTIV can help them personalize their vehicle, without compromising any of the qualities that led them to Volvo in the first place. Americans have a long history of making their cars their own - and now there is a supplier specifically for the Volvo owner in North America, said Todd Henderson, Managing Director of HEICO SPORTIV North America, Inc.

HEICO SPORTIV North America, Inc. is located in Lincoln, Rhode Island, just outside of Providence. Based in a historic mill complex a stones throw from the very birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution, HEICO SPORTIV North America is set to bring some of the worlds newest automotive technology to its clients in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=600 align=bottom border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=arttext>
v50_hs.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

More Information:
www.HeicoSportivNA.com

speaking of volvos, i'm getting a 1988 760 turbo for my beater car. anyone know of a good place to go for some info/parts?

alright...i may finally find parts to modify my bro's 2000 s40!...

mountjonas said:
speaking of volvos, i'm getting a 1988 760 turbo for my beater car. anyone know of a good place to go for some info/parts?

I would try IPD for parts. As for Volvo info I have no clue.

Back