backwards

IggyPop

:
Titanium MSP
It goes from the last page to the first page when I view a thread. When I click on a thread it shows me the last thread not the first. Its backwards and really annoying. I probably clicked something. Can someone help me fix this. Thank you.

Click User CP, Edit Options, Scroll down to where it says "Thread Display Mode", then pick "linear - Oldest First"

IggyPop said:
It goes from the last page to the first page when I view a thread. When I click on a thread it shows me the last thread not the first. Its backwards and really annoying. I probably clicked something. Can someone help me fix this. Thank you.

Why would you want to have it any other way? If you do oldest first, when you go to check up on an 8 page thread, you'll have to click the "Last Page" link. If you do newest first, you always have the latest updates to the thread right in front of you as soon as you click on it.
Just personal preference, I guess.

memo79 said:
Why would you want to have it any other way? If you do oldest first, when you go to check up on an 8 page thread, you'll have to click the "Last Page" link. If you do newest first, you always have the latest updates to the thread right in front of you as soon as you click on it.
Just personal preference, I guess.
Because otherwise you read someones comment about "x" before you see "x". It is a pain in the ass. All personal preference though.

I am just used to it this way. Every other forum I belong to is laid out that way. Thanks for helping.

Latest posts

Back