Team NIPRO roll call

SubXer0

B a n n e d
:
MAZDASPEED 3
Wut up!?! just found this info on club protege.com about team NIPRO (northern il proteges)
anyway were doing a roll call over there to see who all is in il and where they are so that we can set up meets and other things please go post just so we know how many people are around its gotten pretty dead in the past few months so were trying to boost it back up again NOW GO SIGN UP!!!! (hi)
peace
danteTeam NIPRO roll call. (rockon)

They've been around for a long time, but I've never seen them make many efforts towards meeting, nor the comradre that the Mazdateam has.

I move to strike all mention of NIPRO from the record, forever, and ever, amen.

they had started out way back on ProtegeClub and as far as I know they never had any formal meetings of any kind, they migrated to ClubProtege when PC went down

lol, "PC went down"

somebody please laugh besides me

well moreso now its differen't people there is still a few originals but this is mostly new people we've just kinda assumed the name team nipro were just trying to find out who all is in il and even the lower half of wisc. so we can actually set stuff up because theres people around now that actually do want to meet up
peace
dante

Captain KRM P5 said:
they had started out way back on ProtegeClub and as far as I know they never had any formal meetings of any kind, they migrated to ClubProtege when PC went down

lol, "PC went down"

somebody please laugh besides me

(lol)

I think Mazdateam needs to assimilate NIPRO and any other organizations claiming to be a mazda club.

don't get us wrong dante, we're all for meeting and having get togethers, etc, its just that mazdateam is pretty well established as the "anti-team" of sorts, not really for formally organizing or incorporating, etc. plus i think we're all fond of the "mazdateam" moniker in such a way that we're not sentimentally willing to let it go

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 width=175>sanblaster1<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_217497", true); </SCRIPT>

sanman
[url="http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/image.php?u=4099&dateline=1120187410"]http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/image.php?u=4099&dateline=1120187410[/url]

: Grayslake (G-Town)
Donating member: Posts: 124

</TD><TD class=alt2><!-- message -->To all MSPROTEGE members I have been on your site and just like you guys not impressed with our numbers I am not with yours. I think I counted 5 chicagoland guys? You guys should post meets on your site so some of our members can tag along and we can reinforce our numbers in the Chicago area. Use THAPRO1 as a link between both groups and stop with the pathetic mocking because it is going nowhere fast.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
- 97' Auto Sand mica pro LX
- ED Type M Complete Ground Effect Kit
- 17" Chrome American Racing Wheels
- Sumitomo low pros
- DVD Headrests
- Autopage Remote Car Starter
- Pioneer CD/MP3 Player W/ 3 Amps
- Infinity Speakers W/ JL Audio Subs
- Vibrant Muffler
- Euro Clear Corners W/ Superwhites
- Blue H.I.D. Headlights
- Future Mazda 3?
boink.gif

<!-- / sig -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>
user_offline.gif
</TD><TD class=alt2 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 width=175>sanblaster1<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_217578", true); </SCRIPT>

sanman
[url="http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/image.php?u=4099&dateline=1120187410"]http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/image.php?u=4099&dateline=1120187410[/url]

: Grayslake (G-Town)
Donating member: Posts: 124

</TD><TD class=alt2><!-- message -->I didn't really want this to turn into this and I am speaking only for myself and NOT representing MY FELLOW TEAM MEMBERS here but to see members on MSPROTEGE claim that they and mazdaspeed are "the anti-team" and all other clubs associated with Mazda in the Chicagoland basically "Suck" need to know only one thing; they can kiss my *ss and it is you who gives our cars and members a bad name. Your anti-social, probably have 10 guys, and in my eyes are non-existent since I have not heard of you and probably 90% of the members on this forum as well. If you guys do not want to meet then don't. If you guys want high school cliques then go ahead. I personally do not have time for it nor do I want any association. I rather be surrounded by 10 guys who really appreciate Mazda or their respective vehicles and enjoy everything about car modification, than to be surrounded by 10 more guys who are complete tools.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
- 97' Auto Sand mica pro LX
- ED Type M Complete Ground Effect Kit
- 17" Chrome American Racing Wheels
- Sumitomo low pros
- DVD Headrests
- Autopage Remote Car Starter
- Pioneer CD/MP3 Player W/ 3 Amps
- Infinity Speakers W/ JL Audio Subs
- Vibrant Muffler
- Euro Clear Corners W/ Superwhites
- Blue H.I.D. Headlights