ABS + Brake Light on......

MCLi

:
03 Protege5
Just wondering if any of u guys have came across this situation. While I was driving on the highway, my ABS light and Brake light came on at the same time. Do anyone know wut could have cause that? Brake Fluild is not low...i wasn't making series of sharp turn.

MCLi said:
Just wondering if any of u guys have came across this situation. While I was driving on the highway, my ABS light and Brake light came on at the same time. Do anyone know wut could have cause that? Brake Fluild is not low...i wasn't making series of sharp turn.

I had the same problem. They would come on at around 130 kph and stay on until the next time i started the car. Went to the dealer and it turned out to be a bad abs sensor and they replaced it under warranty. Wouldn't worry about it too much other than you will have no ABS while those lights are lit.

If you go to avante in Richmond Hill they'll have seen the problem for sure.

Come to think of it, it may have been more than an abs sensor because I had to take it in twice. May have been more than one, or they replaced the wrong one the first time. I'll dig up the work order and check.

thanks

same thing happening to me 02 MP5 - goes on at random - goes off when car turned off - nice to know it is warranty

Back