How To: headlight black out for P5!

I finally grew a pair and did this, was not as bad as i thought haha. I also put a slight twist on it, i like it a lot because it matches my wheels :)

DSCF1220.jpg

Hot damn those look good! I need to do mine.

Thanks for this... Only one question, my lights fog up alot... I see you didn't put any sealant... should I? How can I fix this?

Agreed with the sealant. Is there alot of adhesive once the tabs are off? Or does it come apart once the tabs and screws are off?

great how to!

save me a couple bills from buying euros! im try this bad boy out tomorrow! ill let you know how it comes out! i wanted to do it today but it will be night soon in cali and dont want to rush it!(nana)

save me a couple bills from buying euros! im try this bad boy out tomorrow! ill let you know how it comes out! i wanted to do it today but it will be night soon in cali and dont want to rush it!(nana)

should be simple enough...
or you could try to achieve something like this

rdsc-0063_large.jpg

Does anyone know if this would work the same with foglights, and tail lights aswell?

Does anyone know if this would work the same with foglights, and tail lights aswell?

Depends on your lights, if it has a clear leans it will work. If you did it to your fog lights (which are sealed glass I believe) you would have no reflector left.

Here's my tails, obviously not factory tail.

20080726_0027.jpg

Pro5July07021-1.jpg

Currently in the middle of this mod! It's not as hard as one might think, but the amount of fasteners that come off for the bumper is a little intimidating. Hopefully, I don't have extras at the end!! LOL! Thanks for the step by step. This was explained perfectly!!!

(dance) (alright)

Has anyone found a way to delete the amber light piece on sedan headlights? (the piece that sedans have and p5's don't)

Latest posts

Back