JIC Exhaust Pics on P5

ARD MP5

Contributor
Hey guys,

SEan and I will get picks of the MP3 version as well. This exhaust has 60mm piping and 90mm tip size for the wagon.

The Sedan utilizes a 100mm tip size.

Here's some pics: Let us know what you think. This is by far the best sounding and the lightest system on the market.

Thanks, Rishie

List price: $680.00 mp3.com pricing is $580.00 plus shipping and surcharges where applicable.

http://groups.msn.com/AutomotiveRD/picsyourequested.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=751

http://groups.msn.com/AutomotiveRD/picsyourequested.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=752

http://groups.msn.com/AutomotiveRD/picsyourequested.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=753

Let me know what you think guys.

All I can say Rishie is BEAUTIFUL!!, Too Bad I live in canada or I would definetly snatch that sucker up

Where did you buy that?

ARD MP5,

Where did you buy the exhaust system? I called JIC and they told me it was $880.00....:eek:

Could you give me the website or person to call to get the deal that you got?

Thank you much!

also........

Rishie,

Forgot to ask, how is the performance and the sound of the exhaust system?

Thank you,
Mengy

Re: Where did you buy that?

905MP3 said:
ARD MP5,

Where did you buy the exhaust system? I called JIC and they told me it was $880.00....:eek:

Could you give me the website or person to call to get the deal that you got?

Thank you much!

He is the man to call to get that deal...

We are the northwest coast distributor for JIC magic. The one that is $880.00 is a Stainless piping with Titanium canister.

the one we are offerring is the Stainless Steel 505SUS system. The retail prices are above as well as your club pricing. There are very limited quanitites available.

the sound is beautiful. And I'm a very conservative guy. It's a bit louder than the Racing Beat but doesn't fart like the Bosal. It's got great flow at all RPM's. Even when decelerating.

(hump) (wink) (yes) (wow) (bow) (upbum) (puke) I think all of those explain my feelings.(2thumbs)

Rishie took me for a ride in his P5 and hot damn, not only does the exhaust sound very nice, but the FLT-A2's are fuggin amazing. He took me for a spin and probably scared the s*** out of a passer-by in an oncoming lane.

Any idea on the cost of the ti model or sus and ti ?
does the price apply for sedans also?Any idea on the misc. cost to ship to chicago? Sorry for all the q's!
looks fantastic this is what I have been waiting for!!!!!

brennan said:
what are FLT A2s? I so badly want that exhaust but don't have the bills right now. (Damn)

The FLT-A2's are the suspension he has on his car. They'll set you back about $1800 I believe.

it looks just like the HKS too me. i still like the mazdaspeed the best for looks. i i could afford the Ti, i would go with JIC but for now, i am sticking with the cheap ole mazdaspeed

If you were to the 2 in person, there is pretty much no comparison. The JIC 505 SUS has pretty much no visible welds, it's pretty cool looking, The HKS on the other hand is just larger and the TIG welds are a work of art. So it's pretty much depends on what you want. I prefer the smaller, quieter JIC. Also, the JIC is offered a full catback which is all stainless. The HKS only offers the rear section on the P5 and doesn't offer anything for the sedan. The HKS rear section also costs about the same as the JIC 505 SUS full catback. So you guys will have to decide. I'd go for the JIC in a heart beat, it'll also be a bit more rare.;)

Back