!help!

DeadGeneration

Contributor
:
'04 RX8
I just got the roof rack rail replacements for my car, they call them "roof moldings" so that I can completely take off my roof rack and rails and have it flush. I read that there is something about "clips" that should come with the "filler strips". All I got were the filler strips and no clips. From what I understand I need 8 clips. I believe I read that I should already have a few because of my rail. I am kinda confused, help!

If you know that I need clips, what are the part numbers? The part numbers I used to order the filler strips were BJ3D-50-9HOE and BJ3D-50-9LOE

i believe you need like 8 clips total. Plus 2 different ones for the very back edge. You will have like 4-6 of them but you'll need the rest too. Its been about a year since i did mine so dont quote me on this, but I'm prety sure.

do a search for the info. I found all i needed when i did mine, and i swapped with a canadian to get all the stuff i needed.

Found them

G1YS-50-629B is the part number, you need 10 of them, but I believe the roof rack already comes with 2, so you only need 8 more.

I ordered all 10 anyway.

Back