Katzkin leather seats?.....

LazerBlueP5

:
2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe // 6spd
I see they have a licenced dealer/installer in my area so it's a possibility. However I don't even have a clue as to price range. If it's over 1k I'll probably ditch the idea. Anyone know how much?

Somebody posted about Katzkin a LONG time ago. You might find it using the search feature. I think it was about $1.5K.

I called my local dealer here in Calgary... after 7% tax, it comes to ~CAN$1980. Convert that with the rough CAN->US 1.6->1 ratio, and you get around $1200.

i was told 1000 for front an back seats or 1500 if u want the door panels too.. thats in us dollars.. i really dont kno tho cus they came with my car.. they are sweet. -=)

I have seen TWO p-5's done....they looked really good....both were at a dealer.......the dealer was charging $1400 for the "option", this was before factory leather was an option. I talked to the owner of the dealership and he told me where they were getting them done and that THEY were putting out about $950 to have them done....that was the fronts, the backs, and the door panels. I believe that the best thing you can do is to call that dealer and ask them...as one thing that is for sure...what a dealer will charge there them and th install in not necessiarily the same as what they will charge HERE.......

Back