Prepaid Legal Services Inc. *** MUST READ ***

:
No Car
www.prepaidlegal.com

About 6 Months ago a buddy of mine got introduced To Prepaid Legal i didnt think much of it at the time and though I would hold off and see how he holds up as i did research on the actual Company to see how "Legit" It was... Come to find out they are part of the NYSE http://www.nyse.com/about/listed/ppd.html This company is a growing company and is a awesome Deal.. My friend now is making close to $10,000 a month..

Just ask yourself One Question .. If you could pick up the phone and call a lawyer 24/7 and ask any personal or business type question? would you? 90% of People say yes they would to this question...

If you have any questions on this you can email me at Cscincy@hotmail.com or contact me by phone 513-276-1872

Jeff

yeah i had one of these "you can make money qucik by selling pre-paid lawyer services" at my college...i left less then 1/2 way through

But if you sell the product and you are good at it you can make awesome money in no time the Key to this type of business is contact... if you dont make contact you dont sell. i make 25 contacts a week about 3 out of 5 call me back and are interested... i started about 2 months ago i make a decent income doing this. but it isnt about really getting people to sell its letting people knows its out there for them.. If you got side swipped tomorrow and the people say its your fault and they sue you have to then pay out for a lawyer where with this program you have one when you need one...

My last employer actually offered this service. Outrageously priced per week, but they did offer it.

The Service i offer there is no plan over 36$ a month that includes the legal shield and idenity theft. i am in process of using mine to get out of my screwed up nsp lease :( dealership screwed me the lawyers have made contatc and are talking about my options with the car

Lawyers are pretty expensive but I have had to consult them before and they charged me $80.00 for a phone consultation. That's alot but as I only have done it once in my life, it was cheap.

These plans remind me of the "Credit Protection" plans offered by credit card companies or extended warranties at Best Buy, etc. It's a type of insurance, sure, but it is a BIG moneymaker for the companies.

i used to sell for them. you make some pretty decent money as long as you got a good team above you. it works like a pyramid...the more people selling underneath you, the better your $$ is. i stopped so i could finish off school...i need to get my membership back with them too...i need a lawyer real bad right now. lol

This is not too bad of a deal and I often think about having 50-200k worth of prepaid just case I need it. When you build a house, buy land, and sell them (hopefully) every two years this could come in very handy to twist a few arms in regards to COCK SUCKING bank agents and or shady MOTHER ******* builders.
That is all...

nonameheroes said:
i used to sell for them. you make some pretty decent money as long as you got a good team above you. it works like a pyramid...the more people selling underneath you, the better your $$ is. i stopped so i could finish off school...i need to get my membership back with them too...i need a lawyer real bad right now. lol
MLM fuckers! Multi Level Marketing. It can and oes work but you have to be commited and cold calling is a hard ******* way of life. My Dad made and lost a fortune selling lables and he would go to 40 different companies and make one sell. Now he sold a million bucks of labels at a time but sales is an art.

Well if anyone is interested in it let me know or if you knopw any one that may be it is awesome money all it takes is talking to people this is something everyone needs and nobody knows about ... it is a growing company and it is growing rapidly..

Latest posts

Back