black on black

mellojoe

Anyone have a black car, with black rims? I've seen them on other cars, but not yet on a Mazda. I was planning on going for a black WRX with dark tint and black 17's, but that was before the budget got cut almost in half. :(

I'd love to see a picture of a black Protoge with black 17's and some window tint, for that "stealth fighter" look. :D

Anyone have one?

I like that set up too. I would like to have a Black MSP with black rims and tint

Stealth Mode...hell yeah

there is a guy who has a black p5 on gunmetal rota sub-zero's. he has a page on cardomain. i think it is project JDM p5. he is on this board too. look around, i am sure you can find him

mazdaformance.com has a black protege with gunmetal volks

looks phat as heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.....dont know if its quite the stealth look u are goin for tho

slug420 said:
mazdaformance.com has a black protege with gunmetal volks

looks phat as heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.....dont know if its quite the stealth look u are goin for tho
I found this one. I'm assuming its the one you mean.

It does look good. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but thats definately better than what I started with: nothing. :p

A great looking ride.

pic1.jpg

yep.

seeing how phat that looks with the p5 headlights and front lip made me consider switching my deposit to a black msp from an orange one

Back