Contacts without prescription?

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
i know for a fact that my prescription is -1.5 in both eyes, but my stupid medical records lost hte prescription so im techinically "out of time frame" but ther eis like 3 weeks before they have time for me again.

so does anyone know how to get them on the down low or some s***?

well ihavent worn them in a few years but i was using accuview or whatever...2 weeks

acuvue. you know the BC? 8.3 8.7 8.4 8.8? our website is down, but I'm pretty sure they are $19.50.

i dont know what the curve is! how important is it?

visiondirect.com only has two choices, 8.3 and 8.7

You can also order from Costalcontacts.com It will prompt you for perscription but you dont need to. They sell just about every kind even the ones that dont need a base curve.

i can get lasik for free, so what you think about that?

TeamPlayers:

<table style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(51, 102, 153); font-family: arial;" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="570"> <tbody> <tr> <td>Coastal Contacts
1125 Fir Ave
Blaine, Washington
USA
ph: 1-866-333-6888 (toll free)
fax: 1-866-333-6810 (toll free)

Thank you for your order. Orders will be processed within 2 business days. Standard delivery takes 3-5 business days.

If you would like to inquire about the status of your order, please click here to visit our online tracking center.

If there is anything else we can do to be of assistance, please dont hesitate to email us at info@coastalcontacts.com.

Please note that we cannot process and ship your order until your prescription has been verified. To speed up the process, you may fax us a copy of your prescription to 1-866-333-6810. Please be sure to include your order number on your fax. </td></tr></tbody> </table>

i just input a fake doctor during the search. it gave me three choices i had to chose fax, find doctor or something else

they send you the same crap? i had to chose one, the only one i could bulls*** was the find the doctor one.

so they say they verify but dont?

Dude, just order from 1-800 contacts. I work in an Army hospital, right next to the optometry clinic, so I'm pretty good friends with the guys there. So I'm in there one day, and they get a fax from 1-800 contacts to verify a prescription, and the guy puts it in the shredder. I ask "wtf?" and he says, "it don't matter whether we verify or not, they send the contacts anyways. As long as they dont' get a "no" from the clinic, they send the contacts to the customer."

I tried to order contacts from 1800-contacts because my eyes haven't changed in 5-6 years. My prescription was expired. Tried, they processed and called me saying they called my doctor and needed a new prescription. So I needed an eye exam, and oh my. No change.

I just stock the hell up right before my script expires, which buys me another a year or two. By the time that is up, I figure I need to have my eyes examined anyway.

lol...contacts on the dl. I'm picturing dark alleys and seedy characters.

We sell to all those companies, 1-800 contacts, vision direct, Costal Contacts and pretty much any other you can think of. If they do verify it. you will get a call or e-mail asking for a new doctor number.

our website for patients is www.eyeexcel.com but we also own another company, the bigger one, which is the one that sells to all the big companies.

I can sell you the lenses for 15 Bux.

and yes you need the Base Curve. there is acuvue which is either 8.4 or 8.8 and there is acuvue 2, which is 8.3 or 8.7.

lol. anyhow i ordered from them and gave them the army clinic number. im banking on the fact that the law says after 24hrs they can ship anyhow with no response and the fact that the lcinic cant even bother to talk to people on the phone let alone call back a company and find my medical records in that time frame.

Latest posts

Back