Rattling noise..

Jliao

:
BO G35 Coupe
Today I'm started to notice a rattling noise coming from the middle bottom of my P5 at idleing, it seems like it's coming from the midpipe. The sound sounds like something is knocking against something. I'm guessing it's probably rattling against the heatshield. Though, sometimes this rattling occurs after the car is driven for a while... What could this be?

Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
The mid pipe could be vibrating aginst the heat shield or against the crossmember. I had similar problems. I rebent the hangers on the midpipe, got Kartboy exhaust hangers and AWR motormounts. It got rid of the rattle down below, but now my dash vibrates at idle. hahahahaha...

my cs exhaust used to do the same exact thing and I got tired of bending the heatshield out of the way so I just removed the whole heat shield (lol2)

i thought i was having that same problem.. but it turns on that the hks exhaust was rattling against the rear bumper, so i gotta get either kartboy hangers, and if that doesnt work, im looking at the tanabe hyper- sorry for digressing

I got the problem solved, it was bolt getting loose.. .-.-

Thanks for all the replies! much appreciated!

Back