New Mazda 6 Front Strut Brace and Rear Lateral Brace

ravspec

Just want to do some press release.

GT SPEC has released a new polished front strut brace for Mazda 6 and
Rear Lateral Reinforcement Brace. Check it out !!!!

mazda6-detail-fsb.jpg

detail.jpg

SpeedYellowV6 said:
So, your saying that the 6 has front struts? That need bracing? Hmm...
Yes, you are correct via my previous post http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1715720&postcount=28

It's an astetic mod that many do just cause it makes the engine bay look that much better. If it makes you feel any better I have one in my closet but it's not for a mazda 6. It's not rice unless you tell someone it's funtional. I don't knock anyone cause some do beleve they work for our in perticular car just cause it bolts up. I'm not here to diss anyone, just keeping the info sterile. Lower braces to the best of my knolewdge are functional pieces.

maybe the 6 doesn't need strut bars, but proteges sure do, i bend mine a while back

Da 6 said:
Yes, you are correct via my previous post http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1715720&postcount=28

It's an astetic mod that many do just cause it makes the engine bay look that much better. If it makes you feel any better I have one in my closet but it's not for a mazda 6. It's not rice unless you tell someone it's funtional. I don't knock anyone cause some do beleve they work for our in perticular car just cause it bolts up. I'm not here to diss anyone, just keeping the info sterile. Lower braces to the best of my knolewdge are functional pieces.

Good info!!! :)

JCell said:
maybe the 6 doesn't need strut bars, but proteges sure do, i bend mine a while back
We don't need them cause we have 2 built in the firewall. As stated they are items to be used for show purposes.

We also don't have struts. Those are shock towers. The 6 has a double wishbone front suspension...very different from the 3 and protege. Its also the same reason why camber plates are completely worthless to us.

Back