Poor College student needs to sell P5

toywgn

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
Hey everyone, this is my first post.

I am a poor college student and need to sell my P5 as quickly as possible. Nothing wrong with it, just can't afford 2 cars anymore. I really love it and hate to part but... Anyway, specs: 2002, Automatic, 37K, blue with custom yellow to orange flames. 17" chrome rims, Precision grilles, muffler and chrome tip, still under transferable extended warranty. Only asking $12,000!!!
I live in AZ if anyone is intrested. Can e-mail pics because I'm not sure how to upload them or check out autotrader.com. Thanks everyone!!

Jennifer

toywgn said:
Hey everyone, this is my first post.

I am a poor college student and need to sell my P5 as quickly as possible. Nothing wrong with it, just can't afford 2 cars anymore. I really love it and hate to part but... Anyway, specs: 2002, Automatic, 37K, blue with custom yellow to orange flames. 17" chrome rims, Precision grilles, muffler and chrome tip, still under transferable extended warranty. Only asking $12,000!!!
I live in AZ if anyone is intrested. Can e-mail pics because I'm not sure how to upload them or check out autotrader.com. Thanks everyone!!

Jennifer
email me the pics and i will upload them for you.

haloprodigy117@yahoo.com

carpics.jpg

Attachments

• car pics.JPG
    car pics.JPG
    293.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Looks to me more like midnight blue...

The flames are decals, I'm guessing/hoping? Otherwise, might be tough to sell...

Anyways, good luck on selling it!

because the probability of finding someone looking for an auto p5 for $12k is small enough before you factor in the flames, when you do you cut the potential pool by about 95%

I would suggest selling the wheels separate and putting the stocks back on. Might improve sellability a bit.
Good luck with the sell

hope you find someone to buy it, maybe if you can gather enough money, get it painted one color, it would definetly help since most people like their cars bone stock when they buy them used. If not then, if you wait till the first week of June, (Gay Pride week in FL) you can go to Disney where they all gather, I'm sure one of them will definetly take it off your hands (dance)

SlimMilkMan327 said:
hope you find someone to buy it, maybe if you can gather enough money, get it painted one color, it would definetly help since most people like their cars bone stock when they buy them used. If not then, if you wait till the first week of June, (Gay Pride week in FL) you can go to Disney where they all gather, I'm sure one of them will definetly take it off your hands (dance)

roflmao pos rep 4 j00!

well, if during Gay pride week, they find that too "flamey" (if that's even a word and I doubt it wouldn't be possible for it to be too flamey during that week") you could always repaint the blue with a nice red base and sell it to the miami heat mascot (dance)

Back