Painted interior and engine bay

13.jpg
15.jpg
I also used Krylon Fusion with crystal clear Krylon on the interior, prep real good and let it set a few days before, I learned about letting it harden before re-install on the second attempt. Looks perfect now, also did the rear corner window panels which can't be seen. Hi-Temp with Ceramic on the valve cover.
triston2469 said:
Has anyone painted parts or their interior or parts on their engine? I started to paint things today, and I must say I am very impressed. I was only able to paint my defrost vents though cause I couldn't figure out how to take out other parts of my interior. I also painted the big plastic piece that sits on top of the engine and the fuse box cover. I plan to paint the the top of the airbox as well. That should boost my points up alot for shows. I put my car in a show here locally and took 4th place in the 1980 to present class. I was very suprised.

Your car looks good. I cant wait to pull out more and do more. I am just waiting on how to figure out how to take things out. lol

make shure you look on mazda6tech.com(technical only forum) for how to's cause some items like the radio face have hidden screws that if not removed will cause permanant damage to the radios motherboard and lcd unit which are extremely costly when replaced from dealer.

Back