Finally Caught HER!!! (ASIANHOTTIE)

LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
Tonight after meeting up with Pirana, I pull up in the driveway at about 23:00, and something tells me not to get out but to fall asleep there in my car. About 2:10 AM, I was awakened by this meatal clunking sound. I get up, turn around to look out the back window, and Sapril is back there ******* with my gas cap!:mad: I unlock the door and hop out, and as I do, the look on her face was priceless!!! She darts for her Explorer, hops in, locks the door, and rolls the window down a little. From there she proceeds to trying to tell me that I must be up to no good since I was asleep in my car? :wtf: I asker (new word) what she was doing, and she said trying to make my alarm go off because she knew I was in the car.:rolleyes: I don't think so! If you saw the look on her face....I tell her, she needs to get the phuck out of there or the cops would be called (were gonna be called anyway). She refuses, so I get my mom outside to witness her there, and she tells her to leave, and threatens to call the law. She says, "Go ahead!" The Police arrive within 5 minutes, and take my statement. While doing so, she calls over and over. I pic up the phone, and turn it up. She incriminates herself while the officer is listening!(owned) Now she just keeps calling over and over again!(pissed) The officer noted the small scatches on the inseam of the gas cap cover. I accually have a good feeling this officer wants something done about it. Ben, Jesse, Trey yall call me.

Last edited:
(boobs) (piss) (drinks) :D :D :D That is great I hope she gets the book thrown at her....Times like this make all guys proud, that a crazy b**** finally got caught...A guys car should not be abused by filthy pigs...

AWSOME,
Pete
(bluemp3) #478

saided18 said:

Very Very Very Very LOOOOOOOONG story!!!!

The pimp has a lot of reading to do. JTek, just do a search for members: Asianhottie, and Heartbroken...both members were banned by the way because they are the same person...My psycho ex!:mad:

MP3N.Y.C said:
(boobs) (piss) (drinks) :D :D :D That is great I hope she gets the book thrown at her....Times like this make all guys proud, that a crazy b**** finally got caught...A guys car should not be abused by filthy pigs...

AWSOME,
Pete
(bluemp3) #478

Yeah, if she had gotten that sugar or what ever it was into my gas tank.....Every day I am glad I got away from that psycho! This happened to Ben not to long ago, and he had to do some major stuff as a result. I think (STRONLY SUSPECT) it was Sapril, and so do the Police!.

s*** man you had a golden opportuniy to nail the s*** out of her .. not that i am for hitting women ..but she is maliciously out to get you and mess with your ride .. s*** I would have put her head through every wind in her explorer and then hog tied her (gift wrapped ) for the cops

MP5Raycer said:
s*** man you had a golden opportuniy to nail the s*** out of her .. not that i am for hitting women ..but she is maliciously out to get you and mess with your ride .. s*** I would have put her head through every wind in her explorer and then hog tied her (gift wrapped ) for the cops

She got back in the car before anything like that could even happen.

That's crazy. I'm sure she just about s*** a brick when you woke up and hopped out of your car. Did she have anything she was about to put in the gas tank? Should have had the cops pay her a little visit. What did she say on the phone?

Pictures

Not as bad as it could have been. Just ask Ben:

gascapcover02-12-31.jpg

gascapcompartment02-12-31.jpg

Here is what she deserves--->
jizz.gif

Last edited:
lol .. well if it was me .. I would have busted out her windo and pulled her through it .. seriously .. that is your personall property .. you even have the full right to take her out completely (you know what I mean) she is damaging adn threatening you on your personall property ..

Dam Linux that is ****** up. I cannot believe this. Hopefully something good will come out of this.

Ok, here is the first incident of vandalism to my baby.
paint.jpg

Then there were two different spray paint incidents. I don't have photos of them on this computer.

Then there was the sugar in the gas tank.
sugar1.jpg

sugar2.jpg

sugar3.jpg

sugar4.jpg

I know 100% for a fact now that this was her if she tried to do the same thing to Patricks car.

Last edited:
Obviously she is a moron...she didn't know that well over 90% of gas filler doors are hinged on the left side. She chewed the piss out of your gas door. It would definitely take somebody with the mental ability of a deranged pre-teen to commit this kind of immature vandalism. I haven't had to worry about using a locking gas cap since my high school years....lol. Hope all goes well with prosecuting this b**** and making her pay for what she's done.

give the b**** the chair....she deserves. F@#$@ psycho. Jesus does this ever piss me off! Someone fly me down there so I can beat the crap out of it.

So glad to here that you finally caught that ho-bait-b****! Now prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law! Now maybe you won't have to sleep in your car. :D

Linux,
If you want to be a good father like you claim you are then you need to gain custody of your kid and put all of this craziness to a complete end so you can get on with giving your child a stable home situation free of abuse (mental and physical). Otherwise, there's just going to be one more psycho running around in the world. Since I might be lucky enough to be alive when said psycho would be of the age where they could do general harm to other law abiding members of our society, including me, I would hold you personally responsible for not taking proper corrective action when you knew you needed to. At this point I'd be giving a s*** about that blue hunk of metal in your driveway and worrying more about the abuse that your child has already had to endure at the hands of it's mother. You child's mother has severe mental deficiencies that can only be corrected by professionals. Beating her senseless or shooting her will only cause you and your child more pain. You need to swiftly collect evidence and present it to the proper authorities.
You've got some work to do:
1) Get a lawyer, a good one. It will cost you short term but pay off long term. They'll tell you exactly what you need to do to manipulate the system properly. It sounds like you go to church search there for someone to help you. Especially if she's exposed herself to the congregation at-large as a little off kilter.
2) Get a video camera, if you don't already have one, that can pick up faces in very low light.
3) At every meeting with her you must have tape rolling and a person to witness. There are people on this board who have stated they will be willing to help you out with this type of thing.
4) Nobody has any proof beyond "he said, she said" at this point on the vandalism, but there is proof of her being an unfit parent. You need to collect even more of that evidenc. If you are willing to sleep in your car to catch her, then you can do it again with video rolling. You might find that having the tape rolling helps conflicts from even starting.
5) You need to distance yourself from the child's mother both physically and emotionally. You should not address her in any personal way and need to treat her as you would any person on the street that you do not know . Do not be familiar or glib. Be very careful of the things you say and do not show emotion.
6) Get a punching bag and securely attach it to something. You'll take out all of those emotions that you would normally unleash upon her in the form of words or actions on the bag. You'll feel better after punching it for about thrity minutes and it's a great workout. Try to eat well and get plenty of sleep. Now is a time when you need to be mentally alert and focused.

Hope this advice helps. I certainly never thought I'd be getting in any way interested or involved in a discussion such as this on a board such as this. But I feel compelled because I fear that a child is in danger. Additionally, I fear the frequent false bravado and posturing that Alpha males such as us display on a regular basis is clouding the issues, and advice being given, in this case and at this point the only solution is to turn the whole thing over to the authorities to properly serve the child, the affected parties and society in general residing in Arlington, Texas.
It's sad really, but I suspect that the mother in this case was also abused mentally and physically as a child which has lead her to being the way she is today. I sincerely hope, but unfortunately doubt, that she has contained her physical abuse to inanimate objects. And Linux, without being too personal, I fear you too may have some things to work out so that you can be sure to avoid such poor relationships in the future.

Good Luck, you need it!

Last edited:
Hey this may be a little off topic, but, I just wanted to say that your wife is very pretty Ben. Lucky you.

i once had a guy throw a crow bar at my old suburban (back in the day)... i saw him, picked it up and smaked him over the head with it... he just layed there... i had no idea who he was... i then just drove off and called the ambulance to tell them there was a man in the parknig lot.

thats what she needs... i dont care if she is a woman or not.. go buy a bucket of paint and throw it inher face, and get a screwdriver and pluck her anus with it...
then she will NEVER bother you again.

Back