Factory Boosted Cars and/or cars with 200hp and up!

NeXeD

Heres the deal guys,

I am looking for a new / used factory boosted car with warranty and or a factory car with over 200hp stock. (imports plz)

Looking to keep it under or around 20-23k

Thoughts that come up

Mazdaspeed
Mazdaspeed Miata
Dodge Srt-4 (fat ass)
Honda s2000 (really really leaning towards this)
Subaru sti
Lancer Evolutions

even thought about a new kawasaki ninja zx-12r but i hear the chassis is to heavy put it does put down 190hp! But then again....ive heard and seen horror stories about bikes. anyhow let it begin! Post any comments about any car you think would be good!

the s2000 is not boosted but is nice, and the sti and evo cost more than that. from that list your best bet is the srt-4 for power, but the s2000 for looks.

You can take the S2000 off the list since it's not boosted. Go for the Evo. That engine has been around forever and it's a very well balanced car.

get a good 2000 or 2001 model S2000 and make sure it's rear differential has been replaced/is under warranty. you wont be dissapointed. and you can find those year models for around the price you're asking.

VW GTI 1.8T (good car, reliable, boosted and can hold some good power with bolt ons)

RSX TypeS, damn fast stock

used or new / $20-23k / boosted .....

i would have to say look for a SRT4 ...

if you don't mind an older car, you can look for an MR2 ... i love those things, but they're hard to find nowadays, especially one that is in good condition and unmodded.

I think he meant

Factory boosted cars (one category)
Cars with 200hp (another category)

He was looking for cars with factory boost and car with 200hp and above!

S200 Pu$$y magnet has down with over 200hp

Mazdaspeed factory boosted - dodge srt -4 factory boosted and over 200hp

cobalt ss

saturn redline (not my cup of tea)

or wait a year and go with the Mazdaspeed 3. but from the list you have, the S2000.

rsx -s is about 25 or so aint it and it looks pretty cool without the boobie looking lights
s2000 .. droooollllling

no dodges or jettas or bs like that

u could be a custom scion boy too i suppose but am not sure that toyo actually puts any decent perf parts that they would service later that would get u 200hp

dupa12345 said:
rsx -s is about 25 or so aint it and it looks pretty cool without the boobie looking lights
s2000 .. droooollllling

no dodges or jettas or bs like that

u could be a custom scion boy too i suppose but am not sure that toyo actually puts any decent perf parts that they would service later that would get u 200hp
I remember reading about a Supercharger for the tC that pushes the car to 200hp. its from TRD and under warranty.

1killercls said:
Nothing on your list is <23k (confused)

Almost everything on my list was <23k. I did post New / Used

Used mazdaspeed miata = 21k
used mazdaspeed = 16k
used s200 pending on mileage 19-25k
Sti and evo (not under 23k :)~ )
dodge srt-4 16-19k used and or new saw one going for 17500 at dealership new 04 model

i thought about a scion...but I am not sure if they have released the supercharged version of the scion........someone plz correct me if I am wrong

VW's are nice and can hold boost well....but i dont really like the body...

i am way to damn picky :) But needless to say I have to get something in less than 2 weeks

PT Cruiser GT ... can get up to 225 HP
Saturn ION Redline/Chevy Cobals SS
Ford mustang (v6 over 200 HP)
Subaru WRX (not STI)

Ben

NeXeD said:
Heres the deal guys,

I am looking for a new / used factory boosted car with warranty and or a factory car with over 200hp stock. (imports plz)

Looking to keep it under or around 20-23k

Thoughts that come up

Mazdaspeed
Mazdaspeed Miata
Dodge Srt-4 (fat ass)
Honda s2000 (really really leaning towards this)
Subaru sti
Lancer Evolutions

even thought about a new kawasaki ninja zx-12r but i hear the chassis is to heavy put it does put down 190hp! But then again....ive heard and seen horror stories about bikes. anyhow let it begin! Post any comments about any car you think would be good!

Last edited:
If you are looking for a cheap turbo'd car, the Saab 92x, which is a subaru WRX station wagon, is going for less than 20k right now. It gets you a 4yr warranty and standard maintenance

One word Ebay!!!

You can get a WRX stock with warranty for around 16K
An Evo with 100K mile warranty for 20K!!!(that's a frickin' bargin and my choice)
400whp SRT4s for 16K (no warranty on these bad boys, but ebay always has around 1 or 2 at that price)
and shipping for a car is less than $1000 anywhere so it's not a bad place to look.

I'd go with the Evo hands down. The fastest car for the $$$ (straight and turns) and longest warranty.

Back