Have to say goodbye

MrMp3

Well I got rid of my Mp3... I had to because of kid situation and needed more room, I got an Envoy now.. Totally different but more room, this site is KICK ASS, and I will peek in to try and help new guys out when I can. I did get 8500 for trade in and had 60,000 miles.. all I dumped into car was a new brake job. I also had a cracked windsheild otherwise I would of got $9000 for it..

:(

nice, I like the envoy. sucks about the MP3 though. post some pics when you put on those 24" :)

not for 2 kids buddy... :)

And the Mp3 was great and is a great car.. Mine was cherry too. thats why I got so much in trade in for it

^^^ no but anyone with kids knows, its the crap that goes along with them that takes up room, saucers,playpens. cribs, toys, clothes, etc

not always but many times and I already used it to carry bbq grill home and 32" Tv for the bedroom, couldnt do that with the blue beast :)

MrMp3 said:
Well I got rid of my Mp3... I had to because of kid situation and needed more room, I got an Envoy now.. Totally different but more room, this site is KICK ASS, and I will peek in to try and help new guys out when I can. I did get 8500 for trade in and had 60,000 miles.. all I dumped into car was a new brake job. I also had a cracked windsheild otherwise I would of got $9000 for it..

:(
kid situation? you make it sound like it was some kind of horrible accident

yea but if he got one of those 3 row envoys then the kids can hang out WAY BACK there.

best of luck with the gas guzzler :)

I'll never drive one of those beasts. Especially a GM. More power to you, and good luck with it.

We have my speed, and a CRV. One kid. Brought home a 36 inch Sony flat screen for my bro a while ago. We have one kid.

MrMp3 said:
^^^ no but anyone with kids knows, its the crap that goes along with them that takes up room, saucers,playpens. cribs, toys, clothes, etc

I've been looking at getting rid of the MP3 because my wife is pregnant with our second kid.
I looked at the Envoy and liked it a lot. The only thing is I drive 60 round trip a day just to work, gas is going to be a killer.
I am also thinking of getting rid of my "01" WS6 Trans Am. I need more room!
The MP3 will be paid off in 2 months and the Trans Am the same, I really don't want another 4 Years of 2 car payments.

Back