Remember Sir Nuke?

Get well sir nuke. Keep strong.

anyone remember when his p5 got attacked by the buzzard on the way back from his job one day?

Yeah, I remember it destroyed his window. I was thinking about him and this other member who used to be on this forum about 2 to 3 weeks ago. Wondering what happened to him. I hope he makes a full recovery soon. Was always great help with short shifter info for everyone.

He welcomed me with a beer when I joined. He is full of knowledge, and I know he will pull through it.

Get well soon Nuke!

rjmhotrod said:
Get well soon Sir Nuke. I was thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you on the forums in awhile.
(mswerd) Get well, I hope everything works out for you.

wow - this is terrible news. i remember nuke from way back when. get well soon! we miss the welcome posts!

That sucks, he use to give all new members the welcome post of where the fridge is and such :(

btw did this happen around the 5th? Just asking cause a member on another forum of mine was recently in a bike accident to and wondering if it is the same person.

Being a lurker who rarely ever posts, Sir Nuke actually welcomed me to the forums twice. "What a friendly guy," I remember thinking. Very sad news :'( ... but glad to hear that all is going well in recovery!(yippy) Good luck man!

-mualan

Just wanted to say Get Well Sir Nuke. Best of luck in your recovery and hope to see you around the forums soon!!

Steve O

Back