Remember Sir Nuke?

sweeeet. That is how i would do it!

...and a hotwater spigot outside for car washing in the winter ;)

acutally I didn't sell or trade it....it was part of my divorce settlement....oh well, just as well, know I have something else to play with, as you see in my SIG!

I too am divorced since joining back 2002. BUT I MADE SURE I KEPT THE P5! (and my gas grill, and my kayaks, and my guitars, and my thermos... oooh - and this chair...)

and now i am remarried and my lovely bride of seven years is awesome - she doesn't me mind modding the cars a bit! Life is Good.

My new whip which replaced the P5 is a 2010 Lancer Ralliart Sportback. I am still rockin' the fast/fun little sportwagons!

sweeeet. That is how i would do it!

...and a hotwater spigot outside for car washing in the winter ;)

well I don't have to worry about needing HOT water here (Southeast Texas) in the winter to wash the car.....seeing as I can wash the car most days in the winter in nothing but jeans and a t-shirt!!

I too am divorced since joining back 2002. BUT I MADE SURE I KEPT THE P5! (and my gas grill, and my kayaks, and my guitars, and my thermos... oooh - and this chair...)

and now i am remarried and my lovely bride of seven years is awesome - she doesn't me mind modding the cars a bit! Life is Good.

My new whip which replaced the P5 is a 2010 Lancer Ralliart Sportback. I am still rockin' the fast/fun little sportwagons!

well I kept my NEW truck and my Harley....and ALL my stuff.....and I mean ALL my stuff. lol and I too am remarried.....and life is GREAT!!!

I built a new house (Man Cave) after everything was settled.....and now I'm building this one for US.

Its funny I started on this forum in 2003 and had a yellow P5 (sold it) then bought another in 2009 same color just a year newer. You were always on and giving advice etc, etc. But I honestly can not remember your P5. Any picts of the old whip? I thought it was vivid yellow too.

I do love how the Garage is more than half the size of the house. Layout looks good.

Its funny I started on this forum in 2003 and had a yellow P5 (sold it) then bought another in 2009 same color just a year newer. You were always on and giving advice etc, etc. But I honestly can not remember your P5. Any picts of the old whip? I thought it was vivid yellow too.

I do love how the Garage is more than half the size of the house. Layout looks good.

I only have a couple here at work.....

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0009a.jpg

intake.jpg

Hello again Sir Nuke!

Good to hear all is going well for you, and the new house will look great. Hope to visit you some day.

Hello again Sir Nuke!

Good to hear all is going well for you, and the new house will look great. Hope to visit you some day.

I hope that happens someday...... I know the misses keeps me updated with you and your's thru Facebook.

a House UPDATE.....We were at a High School football game a few weeks ago, and my wife was talking toi a friend of ours about the house, one of the Premier Home Builders in our area was sitting behind us, we kind if know him, and he overhear them talking and told us that he would like to bid on our house. He telds to be a bit higher than most, but that is becasue he using another but the best in his houses. VERY HIGH QUALITY stuff all teh way around and it shows. SO, I took him a set of plans and we had a set down with him....about a week later we got his bit....OMG he bid our house $2000 BELOW the builder we had picked!! OBVIOUSLY I dropped his like a hot rock and switched!! on top of that, since he has a larger outfit and his schedule will allow it, we are going to be able to start nearly 2 months early!! We start at teh end of this month!

Well here is an update on my house......We got started on the 6th of October.....and things are going WELL.

The slab was poured, a bout 3 days later they started framing it up, and they were FAST!! it wasn't long till the rafters were up and NOW, as of Monday, the roof is ON and teh outter shelk in there!

As you can see in the first picture.....I WILL have my space!!!

House50.jpg

The Front

House52.jpg

and the Back

House53.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Garage with a house attached ;)

Niiice...

Me Jealous Am.

Thats what my said when she walked into the garage after the walls started going up.....but then again, I built her the bathroom SHE wanted, its as big as one of the guest bedrooms!!! SO, the way I looked at it.....She's got hers, I got mine!! lol I mean, after all, the garage is ONLY 1100 Sq.-Ft!

another update.....
The house is all wrapped, all teh windows are in and the brick has been delivered. They will start bricking the house next week

11-17FrontwithBricks.jpg

Here in my attic/mancave over my garage....it will be finished when its done.

11-10Attic-MANCAVE.jpg

Last edited:
Well all the walls are all textured and the doors were installed, including the garage doors, and will begin painting early next week. This week, after all the rain stoped and dryed up a bit. the driveway and side walk got formed up yesterday and the pour is going on as I type. They will start painting the outside thursday or friday.
Driveway.jpg

FrontSideWalk.jpg

wow.....its been another year......and I'm still here. Lots of things have changed in my life....other than my accident 9 years ago.....they are all fir the better. To all who have a traumatic event in their life......never give up hope!!

Back