Remember Sir Nuke?

Red Baron

:
SOLD *** 2002 CDN Specs Proteg5
Hello everyone

For the older members : do you remember Sir Nuke? He was on the board quite often, giving many advice, and was even a moderator at one point.

Well, he had a bad motorcycle accident last month and he's still in the hospital. For those of us he helped or just "talked" with, just post a get well message, I'm sure he'd appreciate.

Thanks.

Oh man..... Yeah, I remember him, good advice, used to welcome the newbs and loved to talk about his family.

Get well soon!!!
SunShine%20Get%20Well.jpg

Get well soon Sir Nuke. I was thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you on the forums in awhile.

Get well Sir Nuke!

I remember him back from my ProtegeClub.com days... always great advice and super nice guy.

*salute* (stash)

Get Well Soon, Sir.."Feel free to help yourself to whatever you can legally drink from the fridge"

get well sir nuke. for when you get back:

trademarked by Sir Nuke said:
Hello Sir Nuke and Welcome back to our happy little corner of the net, and to our Club. There are TWO BIG fridge'S in the corner with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have.

make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!

Sir Nuke-
Get better man. It sucks to hear about the misfortune, but I am sure I can speak for the majority of the board when I say that we are all pulling for you and support you. I hope you get better soon so you can rip around in your Flaming Skull Protege once again!

I was wondering what happened to him.

I met him up here in NH once. Joe's a cool guy and probably one of the nicest members we have. Hopefully he will have a fast and full recovery.

I do. He was cut off by a semi, locked his wheels, layed the bike on its right, then left and slid for over 300 feet. He was brought to a hospital then airlifted to a trauma center. After he had an operation (fractures and hematoma), he stayed 8 days in ICU. He is now in a rehab center. He as lost memory of the accident and a few days, but has started joking. He recognises those who visit him and started walking again. Things look good, and people are taking excellent care of him.

I'll let him give details once he's back in front of his computer.

a223818 said:
Get well Sir Nuke.

Does anyone have more details etc?

Last edited:
Wow, what a shock, he is such a great guy. Hope the recovery is speedy. Thanks for letting us know, Baron.

Back