Mazda Protege Owner Photos

TampaSport20 said:
Oh you should've seen joelene's car back in the day when she went by foxymazda with her big aluminum bleacher wing, lol

tryin to find a pic of my car from a while back, i had the fast and furious bug ot, bleach wings rock.. lol

yeah i have never seen that before either, besides mine and tims i have never seen another 99-00 with a lip on the stock bumper, the fake intercooler is gay but i like the lip and stuff.

Attachments

• fac619b3.jpg
    fac619b3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 601
Drackonn said:
yeah i have never seen that before either, besides mine and tims i have never seen another 99-00 with a lip on the stock bumper, the fake intercooler is gay but i like the lip and stuff.

i think ur lip fits better than tims ... ur lip came out good. but yea those the only 2 proteges ive seen wiht the lip on it

there is only 1 pipe coming off of it, in order for it to be an actual intercooler there are 2 pipes ... for air to enter and exit if it only has one pipe its just a cold air intake that runs upfront with a funny filter to make it look like an intercooler.

sorry if you already know how an intercooler works ... i kinda went overboard on the explanation there ....

and thanks MIAprotege i have never seen tims lip in person or anything so i dont really know what it looks like i have seen 3 pictures and thats it.

Drackonn said:
there is only 1 pipe coming off of it, in order for it to be an actual intercooler there are 2 pipes ... for air to enter and exit if it only has one pipe its just a cold air intake that runs upfront with a funny filter to make it look like an intercooler.

sorry if you already know how an intercooler works ... i kinda went overboard on the explanation there ....

and thanks MIAprotege i have never seen tims lip in person or anything so i dont really know what it looks like i have seen 3 pictures and thats it.
(rofl)

that's awesome (alright)

Interfooler or not... I think that lowered ES with the black rims and the removed lower grill is HAWT. Only b/c I can imagine my car like that.... tastefully cool.

isn't it possible his second intercooler pipe comes out from the top and is hidden behind the bumper cover?

fkmp5 said:
isn't it possible his second intercooler pipe comes out from the top and is hidden behind the bumper cover?
possible, but highly unlikely, that would restrect alot of air flow to take a sharp u turn like that..

good lawdy! is there a protege under there somewhere?

for the intercooler thing ... its in the middle oneside, so its in the middle on the otherside thats how they make them. and protege00dogg ... its not my style but damn ... kickin ass and takin names as always.

Originally Posted by TampaSport20
Oh you should've seen joelene's car back in the day when she went by foxymazda with her big aluminum bleacher wing, lol
found it..

Attachments

• Scan0002.jpg
    Scan0002.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 659
That wind is SO hot he had to stand behind the car door to hide the excitement! (rofl)

here are few pics of my baby

Attachments

• Autumn 2.JPG
    Autumn 2.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 580
  • Autumn 3.JPG
    Autumn 3.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 508
  • Autumn 5.JPG
    Autumn 5.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 422
  • 11.jpg