Mazda Protege Owner Photos

Drackonn said:
you dont need the headlights and such for the sport20 bumper ... but it fits a lot nicer with them ... talk to negatize about it ... he has the sport20 bumper with stock headlights,hood,fenders ... etc ...

he does need headlights and hood and all that considering he has an '03

NegatiZE said:
IMG_3914%20copy.jpg

right-click // set as wallpaper ...

AWESOME!

nicking futs...love the bronze and green look,...simple

Quote:

Thanks, the one thing I would really like to do is get rid of the silver lx and the chromb on the trunk. But then you have to fill in the holes and paint it. I really want the factory lip kit. ONE DAY!

MIA protege said:
please get bronze ... red on that color car (yupnope)

yeah thats prob the color i'm gonna get either that or i may just get these repainted bronze
peace
dante

NegatiZE said:
IMG_3275b%20copy.jpg

IMG_3912%20copy.jpg

not me driving :)
IMG_3914%20copy.jpg
hey where do you get that chrome trim for the area around the key hole on the trunk did it coome on the 99's? i've been looking for that piece but can't find it
peace
dante

nothing much. My old '00 with rims, tint and drop. And my new lude(headbang)

Negatize and Mia still have the cleanest pros. Much props to them and their hard work. (usa)

Attachments

• Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 845
  • Picture 141.jpg
    Picture 141.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 929
Drackonn said:
Better late than never :), they are the same pics everyone has seen for like a year but im lazy :( ... and now it rains everyday but ill get some new pics when it clears up.

btw everyones cars are looking great as always.

That is one sweet ass grill :)

Oh you should've seen joelene's car back in the day when she went by foxymazda with her big aluminum bleacher wing, lol

TampaSport20 said:
Oh you should've seen joelene's car back in the day when she went by foxymazda with her big aluminum bleacher wing, lol

I still have those pics on my cardomain site.....those where the days. I loved that car (still do) but I wonder what the hell was I thinking???

TampaSport20 said:
lol that first one isnt your car MIA...thats a press photo from Mazda !

hahaha i know this . i dont have one of my car stock. this is the stockest i have it (no one laugh lol)

before2.jpg

before1.jpg

Back