MSP owner...time to post your pic!!!!

Devil-MSP

I'll make the first start, here's few pic of mine. Quality not that good because it's not from a digital camera, but my digital camera is on the way, and I'll post some more after that.

Attachments

• 38949_17.jpg
    38949_17.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 651
here's mine!

1st day of ownership! All of these pictures has less than 100km on the odometer.
Enjoy!

Sorry about the yellow strip on the left size of the picture.
i don't know why that showed up during my scanning..:confused:

Attachments

• msphut.jpg
    msphut.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 519
Wow...I bet nice amber sidemarkers would go beautifully on that Orange paint...wanna trade?

Yeah great pic!!!

I think KzA is right, amber side marker can look very good on MSP.... and clear side marker look good on blue MP3.... anyone interested??? :D

LoL

LoL Stou I think we are dreaming...At least now I could ask the dealership for the MSP clear sidemarkers...I just cant wait for the man behind the counter to say "And that will be $245.00" lol

Thanks for the comments!

Even under grey skies it the Orange still stands out from the crowd. Keep in mind, that all of these pictures were scanned from photos. That's why the quality is no where near what it is in Real life. Anyway dpmmsp and i are suppose to meet up tommorrow at the same place for some to take some more photos. By Sunday, if the meet is a success, then you guys will be seeing double visions of 2 MSP!. :D

Orange side markers on a Orange car? hmmmm.....
I never thought of swapping them. But i do agree with you, that it should look good! Although, I don't think i'm interested in the swap. Sometimes, stock is good when it comes to these things..sorry! But Good idea!!

newf, if you're likely those pictures, wait 'til Sunday or so...there will be more pictures to come.....If you edited my pictures, can you post them? I can't seem to get rid of that yellow strip on the left side of the pictures...:confused:

what u guys think a orange msp with large orange mazdaspeed windshield decal? I got one but I didn't put it on yet because it's raining everyday.

i want 19" Racing hart CR's. Multi piece!
sooo SICK!!
:D
but then again, i'll need lowering....

Don't put the 'MazdaSpeed' decel on your front windshield..
we already know it's a Mazdaspeed. No need to advertise.

Back