Mazda 3 pricing

1sty

Contributor
:
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
I went to look at a 6 today and my girlfriend fell in love with a 3. I was wondering if anyone remeber if last year mazda offered a rebate on the 3 when the newer ones came in?

I was hoping we would see a rebate or two on them if we wait until september.

Your help is appriciated.

as far as i know there weren't any b/c they were selling so strong still. though this year might be a different story now that the model is a bit older and they can keep them on the show room floor, it took days of haggling to get my dealer to drop the price... and they wouldn't budge they just kept upping my trade in b/c "most dealers were selling them for over msrp b/c they are selling so well" yeah bs... anyways good luck and it may happen??

ill give you my ford\mazda supplier discount, i still have another 1 to use (i have an 04 and an 05) but they go by calendar year so i wont use it. :)

1sty said:
hows that work?

You give him your name and some other personal information and he gives you a PIN number to give to the stealership and you get the S-plan price without haggling. You could probably get the same price with some arguing but it's nice to go in and just get it.

edit: I attached the S-Plan price list for you.

Attachments

• Mazda2005.pdf
    689.7 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Thanks for the offer man. This dealership always sells at 2% over invoice so i will have to see how that compares.

Back