My Roller Coaster Log

changedman

Banned
Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
Well, since I work at CP now, figured I'd start a log of how many times I've ridden each coaster this year.

Didn't work yesterday, so I hit the following:

May 11

Top Thrill Dragster: 1
Que: 15 minutes

Corkscrew: 1
Que: 0 minutes

Wicked Twister: 1
Que: 3 minutes

Mine Ride: 1
Que: 4 minutes

Mean Streak: 1
Que: 5 minutes

Gemini: 1
Que: 1 minute

Magnum: 1

Iron Dragon: 1

Wave Swings: 1 (lol)

Wildcat: 1

Power Tower: 2
Que: 2 minutes, 4 minutes

Raptor: 1
Que: 24 minutes (rain delay)

Mantis: 1

More updates later! :D

ahhh I hate you!

My brother and I drove 1400 miles to go there last Aug...so much fun. Spent two days in the park and did all the rides so many times. We did Dragster first thing on our first day...that was crazy...hadn't been on a roller coaster in over 2 years before that. How's that new Maxair thing like? It looks cool, wish I could go back up there again this summer...but I don't think I'll be able to.
oh and I bought a shirt up there but its too small...haha I don't think there's any way I can exchange it!

Last edited:
They have those all over the place though.
931855194_JGZXM_im1.jpg

peepsalot said:

haha no, I meant rides like Dragster, MF, ect....
astroworld licks balls.

You lucky bugger! Of all the parks in North America I want to go to, that one's at the top of my list!!!

CP: Cedar Point Amusement Park
Que: line up (should be: "queue". "Que" is french for "What"... ;) , I think )

get back to work b****! quit staring at the girls pasty legs....

actually Pat, do you get to go into the park for free on days off? that would rock. see how many consecutive times you can ride one ride before puking on your nike's

ahhh, kennywood, i miss that place, my dad's work had their company picnic there every year and it was like a holiday for us kids.

i remember the first time i rode steel phantom i thought it threw a disc out in my neck, they had to slow it down eventually..... lol that thing was damn fast (i think it was hitting ~85mph). I think they tore it down since then (that was like 10 years ago)

Kennywood is a great place though....

RyanJayG said:
get back to work b****! quit staring at the girls pasty legs....

actually Pat, do you get to go into the park for free on days off? that would rock. see how many consecutive times you can ride one ride before puking on your nike's

Yes, I have entry 24/7. TTD wasn't bad at all. Its AWESOME getting launched 0-130mph in 2 seconds.

Back