2002 Protege5 For Sale

Chiguy_2002

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege to 2006.5 xB to 2004 Forester XT
Where would I post? An Unfortunate situation will cause me to have to sell my car...pictures on my sig . Currently has 37700 miles on it, 5-Speed Manual, 6-Disc Changer and Cassette, Moonroof...

Let me know...

Chiguy_2002 said:
Where would I post? An Unfortunate situation will cause me to have to sell my car...pictures on my sig . Currently has 37700 miles on it, 5-Speed Manual, 6-Disc Changer and Cassette, Moonroof...

Let me know...

How much are you asking and where is the car located? I have been long searching for one.

The car is located in the Dallas area, I am asking for $11k...obo. I think I still owe more than that. I'm not sure if you can take over payments, the financing would have to be in your name.

Thank you.

XxHazexX3 said:
How much are you asking and where is the car located? I have been long searching for one.

Oh I am in sacramento., and currently that is a little outside of my price range. Thx though. GL in selling it.

Chiguy_2002 said:

Let me know...

You may want to try the for sale non vendor section. Or, try the Texas section.

Sorry you gotta sell it.

Chiguy_2002 said:
The car is located in the Dallas area, I am asking for $11k...obo. I think I still owe more than that. I'm not sure if you can take over payments, the financing would have to be in your name.

Thank you.

Payments can be taken over by a new person who wants the car but ONLY IF they are credit qualified by your loan company. We were going to do it with our P5 when trying to sell so we asked some questions on it. Ended up just trading it though.
Sorry you have to sell yours....goodluck!

Thanks for all the responses...she's still up for sale. I did end up posting in the for sale non-vendor section...no hits there yet... :(

She's still up for sale. Still no hits in the For Sale (Non-Vendor) section. $11k obo...or take over payments, currently $272 per month...of course you would have to transfer the car into your name...

have you tried autotrader.com? for like $50 they will list it until it is sold!
not a bad deal, sold my old 99 Protege LX in like 2 weeks

oh yeah, also where I bought my lovely P5 :)

Back