~~~dream Thread~~~~

cable43

Contributor
:
::P5::
Do you ever dream?
I know I do.

I honestly remember about 10% of all the dreams I've ever had.

Last night- I was a woman and some guy was trying to ask me out. Them The vice president (who was 8' tall) came to my rescue.
He went to whisper something in my ear (because I was a spy...) but the Secret Service intercepted me.
And we were in a bank and someone yells out " he's got a gun" but I was a she??????

Then I saw Freddy Kruger and we had coffee. I wasn't scared but as a kid I was terrified. He cried on my shoulder and I told him everything was going to be OK!

(scratch)

My dreams are pretty vivid and I'm good about remembering them.

Last night's dream:
Taking a shower at ex-gf's house. We just recently broke up so it was weird that I was there like nothing happened.
I walk out of the bathroom and all her roomates are giving me dirty looks, except for one, who says a fake "hi".
Ex sees me and gets pissed.
I start running away from her.

I'm driving down this snowy road, but now the Ex that is chasing me is not the recent one, but one from like 7 years ago.
I can't make it up this hill and just slide back down.
I remember looking for a snowmobile and convincing my friends that it would have no problem making it up that snowy road.

End of dream.

cbcbd said:
My dreams are pretty vivid and I'm good about remembering them.

Last night's dream:
Taking a shower at ex-gf's house. We just recently broke up so it was weird that I was there like nothing happened.
I walk out of the bathroom and all her roomates are giving me dirty looks, except for one, who says a fake "hi".
Ex sees me and gets pissed.
I start running away from her.

I'm driving down this snowy road, but now the Ex that is chasing me is not the recent one, but one from like 7 years ago.
I can't make it up this hill and just slide back down.
I remember looking for a snowmobile and convincing my friends that it would have no problem making it up that snowy road.

End of dream.

What the hell did you do to them???????
I've had those too and I know how much of a dog i was!!!!

You better make some phone calls or it will haunt you- I did to me.

Lol, evil things were done. Maybe all my shittyness will stop one day and I will settle down.
I'm done making those "I'm sorry I was a bad boyfriend 7 years ago" calls ;)

i keep dream journals... i know it sounds gay but ive been doing it since i was 6.. well my mom started them at least.. i have like 20 note books full of dreams ive had.. she started them because (this is a true story) one morning i woke up telling my mom not to go to work cuz her car was going to blow up.. it really creeped her out but she passeed it off as a bad dream. on the way to my school we dropped my little sister off at the daycare (she was 4) and then proceeded to my school. on the way her car started to smoke and she pulled over and lifted up the hood and it looked like the car was overheated. so she walked across the street to a gas station to make a call on the payphone for a tow truck and not a sec after she picked up the phone to dial the car exploded!!!!! so from then on she made me write all my dreams down and when i would tell her i didnt want her to go to work that day because i thought something bad might happen, she sure as hell stayed home..haha

AZDriftR said:
i keep dream journals... i know it sounds gay but ive been doing it since i was 6.. well my mom started them at least.. i have like 20 note books full of dreams ive had.. she started them because (this is a true story) one morning i woke up telling my mom not to go to work cuz her car was going to blow up.. it really creeped her out but she passeed it off as a bad dream. on the way to my school we dropped my little sister off at the daycare (she was 4) and then proceeded to my school. on the way her car started to smoke and she pulled over and lifted up the hood and it looked like the car was overheated. so she walked across the street to a gas station to make a call on the payphone for a tow truck and not a sec after she picked up the phone to dial the car exploded!!!!! so from then on she made me write all my dreams down and when i would tell her i didnt want her to go to work that day because i thought something bad might happen, she sure as hell stayed home..haha

............... Not kidding you should put some of your stories together and contact some screen writers and try to sell that (and other stories) a lot of movies come from peoples dreams.

Last year I had this dream about my deceased father. He kept warning me to slow down driving or else I was going to get a speeding ticket. Within a few weeks, guess what? I got a speeding ticket!

Having a dream journal is a good idea. Maybe I should start one...

~Anna

AZDriftR said:
Damn!! Cool idea with the journal, let me know if you have any dreams about my impending death.

I had a dream I flipped my MP3 last night on a back road around my house. Do daydreams count? lol because I dream about this one girl alot... lol

mp3josh said:
I had a dream I flipped my MP3 last night on a back road around my house. Do daydreams count? lol because I dream about this one girl alot... lol
nope dont think so, none of my daydreams come true. i wish they did.

There are so many daydreams and thoughts I would like to come true. Well one of my is coming true tomorrow. I get to have dinner with the lady that I like. Hopefully one day the dreams and thought that we think will work out for the best for all of us. Until then there is always Hope.

Josh

Last night: I'm sitting on the porch drinking a tall glass of milk and a spaceship comes down and lands on my driveway. When the door opens 4 panda bears walk out. My garage door automatically opens and they wander inside then it closes. I run upstairs to get my camera and open a drawer and all these birds fly out. -End of dream.

I think I had a little to much wine or something before bedtime.

cable43 said:
............... Not kidding you should put some of your stories together and contact some screen writers and try to sell that (and other stories) a lot of movies come from peoples dreams.

not many of them make a damn bit of sense though.... though i do have acouple reacuring dreams and reacuring firgures in dreams that i would like to figure out the significants of. there is this thing ive dreamt about for years that looks like a cube and in my dreams all it does is spin and sometimes it can be very scary for some reason... i dont know what the cube is and its not exaclty a cube but thats the best a can describe it, cuz ive never seen anything like it in real life (its very hard to describe). anyways the cube has no color but is every color, i cant tell if its big or small, the cube feels like a burning coldness almost like dry ice does, its seemed very heavy yet sometimes i can lift it with ease, and the weirdiest part is the cube is solid and very hard yet when i touch it in my dreams it its soft and delicate... then i wake up and I CAN FEEL IT IN MY HAND!!!!! its the creepiest thing ever and i hate having this dream and i can only feel it for a couple sec. then its gone...man but it gives me the shivers. the cube thing usually happens in the middle of a somewhat normal dream. like once i had a dream about my GF at the time and it wasnt odd at all then for some reason i started to look into her eyes and as i got closer i saw what i thought was something in her eye and when i got even closer i noticed it was the cube spinning in her eye ball and then everything went black and all i could see was this HUGE spinning cube and a load noise that droned in my head and i couldnt escape it an it felt like the massive spinning cube was almost pulling me towards it and when i almost touched it my mom woke me up saying i was screaming!! and i felt it in my hand and kept trying to shake it off... and i was shaking and sweating profusely (this was when i was 16.. no joke this s*** freaks me out).. anybody else have dreams like that???

Geez, thats aweful! I think there's a movie called HyperCube or something. Its about a few people close to a government project that get stuck in a computer program. The program is a cube. It's a weapon and in one case actually ends up shreding a person to death and reacting to hostility and movement. Another cube inside the program is beautiful, multicolored ( a prism ), which still ends up being something bad. So this is obviously a science horror movie. And... you may not want to watch it. lol

But cubes can mean a number of different things. They can also be in several shapes and have several names: Cube, Hypercube, Hypersphere, Prism, Platonic Solid, etc.

Believe it or not, Sodium chloride naturally forms cubic crystals. Anyone that passed science class will tell you.. sodium chloride is TABLE SALT. In crystal like form which might explain the ice part. Even though you may have been too young as a child to know what that is. But its on the back of most salt packages. lol

Seeing a cube in your dream can mean a world of possibilities and also fears. Being IN a cube can mean being too conservative and a need to relax and let go. Sort of like being "bottled up". Seeing a cube in someone else's eyes can mean a fear. Its up to you to figure out what that fear is.

Yeah, maybe thats the name. I thought it was hypercube or cube or something. Freaky movie. There's also a second movie to that. I didnt like the ending on the first one, so I didnt bother seeing the second one.

ya ive had it happen for like 10 yrs now and its not everyday or week or month for than matter but when it does happen its always different and always scary, though it hasnt happened in quite sometime now. and like i said its not really a cube thats just the best i can explain it. i could draw it though and have alot...its something about the edges that are hard to make someone that hasnt seen it understand or realize.. and i have been given many interpretations about what this "cube" might mean but none seem to make it make any sense to me.... i would be interested in seeing that movie.

Don't you think it's weird when there are people in your dreams whom you've never met in reality?....could they be people you pass by on the street and don't consciously recognize, but somehow the mind captures their image and incorporates them into the dream?

Back