Rejoining the Mazda World?

1sty

Contributor
:
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
A guy up here is selling his MX6 V6 MTX for a price I can actualy swing (kind of) Although its REALLY high miles, it sounds decent so I may be back in the game soon.

haha werent you talking about working at best buy last week in order to afford all the toys you own presently???

This sounds exactly like something i would do, so good to hear.

why you going with the MX6? planning on doing anything to it or is it gonna be a beater while you mod the STI?

The MX6 is likely nearer the end of its life so when it does finaly go I am looking forward to using it to learn from. Do my own work on it with some helpful hands showing me the way.

Its not really a beater, atleast I won't treat it like one.

I going with one as there resale value SUCKS so they are cheap, and I really loved mine. Plus I have a custom sub box and kick panels already for it from my last one.

MX5 is too small for my nuts.

FWD is a great thing in the snow belt when your not looking for an autocrosser.

yesiownaskyline said:
boxed??

will you give me a hand installing it?

I'm overseas now, so it wont be until December.

Yes, I have all the boxes. The subs are practicly new as they have never been used and are in original packing. The amp was only used for 8 months. I have the amplifers box and stirafoam ends. Not to mention manual.

If you mean in a sub box, then no. But I can build you one if you like for a nominal fee.

1sty said:
Yes, I have all the boxes. The subs are practicly new as they have never been used and are in original packing. The amp was only used for 8 months. I have the amplifers box and stirafoam ends. Not to mention manual.

If you mean in a sub box, then no. But I can build you one if you like for a nominal fee.

PM'ed...

1sty said:
The MX6 is likely nearer the end of its life so when it does finaly go I am looking forward to using it to learn from. Do my own work on it with some helpful hands showing me the way.

I going with one as there resale value SUCKS so they are cheap, and I really loved mine. Plus I have a custom sub box and kick panels already for it from my last one.

Werd, that's the same thing I'm doing with my 98. It's old, it's crusty, but it's still got a lot of life it in, all it needs is some TLC and if something breaks, I can park it for awhile till I fix it. I need to get one of those bumper stickers that says "don't laught, it's paid for"

all these project cars us NEPOC members are getting.....will have to see what i can pick up to work on in the upcoming months....

1sty said:

so whats the good word craig, did you get it?

Back