I need directions

1sty

Contributor
:
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
I have to get from 84 in conneticutt to New Jersey via the Tapanzee bridge.
I am actualy going from my housein Nashua NH to Carnys Point in Jersey and I don't want to take the GW bridge.

I can get to 84 and into new your no problem, I just want to make sure I am going the right way after that.

hhhmmmm i can ask my dad if ya want BUT i beleive merrit to 287 west can lead ya to tapanzee bridge but i am not 100% sure

I need before and after the bridge too if he knows how to get to the NJ turnpike

argh sorry 1sty my dad is sleepin he has some big doctors thing tomorrow...i was sorta afk and didnt notice you needed more help my bad...im trying to think though hold on

ok if your taken the nj turnpike you might as well take the 95 cause thats what it is in nj according to my sis whos been down there and what not...good luck

I-84 West

I 684 South (not far into NY)

Saw Mill Pkwy South

I-287 West

Go over Tappan Zee

Take exit 14A for the Garden State Parkway

Cross over into NJ

Continue on the Garden State Parkway South until exit 129 (not 100% sure, i know it is between 125 and 130) for the NJ Turnpike south

pro5maniac said:
ok if your taken the nj turnpike you might as well take the 95 cause thats what it is in nj according to my sis whos been down there and what not...good luck

HELL NO. I-95 directly north of NYC is a PITA

jersey_emt said:
I-84 West

I 684 South (not far into NY)

Saw Mill Pkwy South

I-287 West

Go over Tappan Zee

Take exit 14A for the Garden State Parkway

Cross over into NJ

Continue on the Garden State Parkway South until exit 129 (not 100% sure, i know it is between 125 and 130) for the NJ Turnpike south

Thanks man, my new dog thanks you.
picking her up in NJ :D

Any idea on the various exit numbers?
Is the saw mill 684 or a seperate road.

Not me in the pic, thats her foster dad.

Shawnasie.jpg

Last edited:
Back