Just Gauging An Interest??

Maz2001MP

Contributor
I am going to be selling my NA parts soon.. My obx header with mil eliminator and my aem short ram intake. the obx is brand new from apexr1.com and the aem is used with 5000 miles on it. Ill post pics soon and if noone wants them here, I'll post in the for sale section. Thanks!!

i'd be interested in your obx header.....so its brand new...never used???

pics would be great....how much???

Yes brand spanking new from Apexr1.com. I paid 249.00 without shipping. It includes the cel fix. I can get rid of it for 220 shipped if your interested. I will have pics by this weekend coming up. I'm sorry I dont own a digital camera and it's hard for me to locate one lol.

np....just to let you know...even though your selling it....you could of got your obx header from protegegarage.com for 239.00 and that includes shipping....

will this matter though that i have a 02 P5 and you have an 01 Protege...

i think that I paid 250 because it includes the mil eliminator. If you want the header it will be 220 shipped. Yes it will fit the P5 with no problems also...

Kpa I told u 2 stop taking those pills a long time ago.. lol

ne way I'll try 2 get those pics this weekend..

Maz2001MP said:
I am going to be selling my NA parts soon.. My obx header with mil eliminator and my aem short ram intake. the obx is brand new from apexr1.com and the aem is used with 5000 miles on it. Ill post pics soon and if noone wants them here, I'll post in the for sale section. Thanks!!

Here is a picture of the header from APEX Motorsports.

http://www.apexr1.com/obxfoststhep.html

trans_1x1.gif
apexr1_1843_22739335

OBX High performance racing headers are made out of pure SUS-304 stainless steel. Dyno tested at low end and top speed to increase 7~10 horsepower. Precision mandrel-bend to enhance exhaust gas flow. OBX Headers will fit OEM down pipe or OBX Cat Back Systems without modification. These 2 piece type headers are easy to install. Value-added bolt-on headers for any racing sport performance enthusiast. CARB exempt. -Dyno Tested and Proven

-Direct bolt-on without modification

-T-304 Stainless Steel mandrel bend for ultra fast flow.

-CNC Machine flanges with TIG and MIG welded construction

-02 Sensor position

-Hardware included

-Lifetime warranty from manufacturer defects.

-Includes (1)of our MIL Eliminators

aem SRI is up for sale in the FS section.. there is conflicting info. I have had the intake on the car for 8000 miles, not 5000. Thats my fault. price is 80 shipped overnight. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back