installshield 2(2)

(guitar)(mj)(friday)(dance)(band2) (band) (cool) (hippy) (bow)(eekdance) (bow) (first) (boobs) (dance) (friday) (mj) (guitar)

haha thanks gentlemen...

Yeah the weekend was the partying, have some finals that own coming up...so spent yesterday with my girlfriend studying almost all day...Saturday my people had 4 kegs, and about 200 hundred friends of theirs...which made for a pretty decent 2 hours...2kegs/hour is on par with 100 NA bhp/liter right?

My parents bought me a pair of wheels yesterday though...so I ordered the other two today... a set of Bronze FNO1R-C's for my seventeen inch tires...not forged, but still 16lbs (17/7")...and only slightly more weight on the outside than the stockers...black and bronze...I win....

Now for a bday present though, everyone can donate via paypal for the standalone...I have a great internship, running CNC equipment, lined up for this summer...salary looks to be great, but I will allow anyone else to pay for the standalone if they feel like it...

thanks people...

Belated happy birthday, to the man that knows sooooo much and always has something usefull to say. Also Installshield was a single person on this forum who (singlehandedly) contributed the most to my car learning experience. I still need to learn so much....

Back