OVER FILLING GAS TANK

M

<MP3110>

Shortly after I put the injen intake on every time I fill up, the car runs like s*** for about 5 miles. Mazda told me that I was running to high octane gas for the car. But wouldn't it do it all the time.
PLEASE HELP!!!

I didn't have any problems. Try using a bottle of fuel injector or fuel system clean right before you fill up next time. Follow the directions on the bottle. There is no such thing as over filling the tank, well you can, but it sure won't harm the car. It'll just spill out. During an intaje install it is possible to damage the MAP sensor as they can be fragile. If all else fails, wait until you need to fill up again, go to Mazda and ask to take a Mazda Technician with you so he can see what happens. Good luck bro

Too high Octane??? mazda recomends using 92 or high octane gas for the MP3 engine... what the hell are they talking about or are you using higher than that?

I use Octane booster with mine all the time. You gotta remember that It last for about 20-30 gallons of gas, so if you are putting it in everytime you fill up, you are overdoing it a liitle

No I also use injector cleaner and it had no effect. The car jumps from 200 rpm toabout 1500 rpm. And if I dont give it gas it will die. But it only does it for about 5 miles. I only use 89 octane. Guess I cheap!! HA HA

Back