Fu*k Winter-- winter storm watch WTF

changedman

Banned
Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
bulls*** are you KIDDING ME?!

...POTENT WINTER STORM HEADING FOR SOUTHWEST LOWER MICHIGAN...

.A MID LEVEL LOW WILL TRACK ACROSS THE GREAT LAKES ON SATURDAY AND
BECOME NEARLY STATIONARY NEAR CENTRAL LAKE ERIE BY SATURDAY NIGHT
AND SUNDAY. NORTH WINDS ON THE BACKSIDE OF THIS SYSTEM WILL USHER A
COLD AIRMASS INTO THE STATE.

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...ALMA...BATTLE CREEK...BIG RAPIDS...
GRAND RAPIDS

I have HAD IT.

...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING TO
SUNDAY EVENING...

SNOW WILL INCREASE IN INTENSITY SATURDAY EVENING ACROSS THE AREA AND WILL CONTINUE THROUGH AT LEAST SUNDAY EVENING. 5 TO 8 INCHES OF HEAVY WET SNOW WILL BE POSSIBLE IN THE WATCH AREA. THE HEAVIEST SNOW IS EXPECTED ALONG AND EAST OF U.S. 127.

Where did the 80* weather go?!?!?!

**** this state. die michigan die.

Last edited:
And to think my dad is driving to detroit.... maybe i should quick change his rims BACK to his ******* steelies. UNBELIEVABLE.

We're getting a cold wknd down here in Atlanta fof ***** sake. But not that cold.

You gotta move down here brother-- some of the best twisties in the world 2 hours north. And a big enough city. I turned down a job in D-trouit last year. I thought my friend having a neighbor named D-troit was close enough. I amn drunk. Don't pay attentions.

Perfect 10 boobies on your avatar if I haven't mentioned before.

I'm going to be wanting to buy whatever Miata I can pay for come 2 weeks.

I agree. This sucks big time. Our weather report for the Lansing area is saying 12" tonight. WTF!? It's the end of April. Since when do we get 12" at the end of April? And of course I have my summer tires on the P5. I don't feel like getting my other rims with the snow tires out of storage for two days. I'll just have to be careful to keep it on the road, and wash the salt off of my Rotas ASAP.

/end of rant

wow, that must suck...it's not going to snow here hopefully, my dunlops are finished, I might be able to get one more summer out of them.

I hate it when you think summer is here and bam, you get a snowstorm!

Well, based on the way the snow is coming down and blowing right now, it's going to be a slow day at my dealership. Saturday is supposed to be our busy day, but I'm thinking that won't be the case this week.

/ totally off topic: we have german smileys now? (thinkbeer

in grand rapids, 3-5". in lansing (45 mins east) 5-8" total.

the ground is VERY warm here, the trees already have near full leaves, etc.

it won't stick long. just a PITA

yeah, major PITA especially if you spent a lot of time cleaning the interior carpets like I did last weekend, the last thing you want is more salt on them.

A couple of years ago we had a snowstorm in the middle of may. It just happened to be the day that our car club rented out the dragstrip. I woke up to 2in. of snow on the ground, I hadn't even looked at the weather forcast so it was totally unexpected. That day sucked.

Back