HELP! noise/vibration getting worse HELP

orphman

:
2003.5 tit. grey msp
Wicked noise associated with vibration normaly in fist gear situations... normaly when shifting or if idleing cluch release, not nesc shifting. only happens for a short time untill everything is "hot" so to speak.

there is a slight vibrations associated with this "vibration noise"

in automatic cars sounds like tourqe convertor going bad....

anyonehave similar issue?

someone friggin answer me please jsut took it out to grab lunch.. doing it again... has something to do with the throttle to...

not sure if its specific to those rpms but i would say its in the general area of those #'s... :'(

hehe, u know what i mean ;)

if the noise is pretty loud when u start the car, and it is only at arround 2k rpm, AND it seems like there is something loose, then it might be the VTCS

Dr.Sound said:
hehe, u know what i mean ;)

if the noise is pretty loud when u start the car, and it is only at arround 2k rpm, AND it seems like there is something loose, then it might be the VTCS

cuz you pretty much said it...

orphman said:
dude its at 1000 rpm dead center... only 1000 rpm... wierd! (homework)

took it to dealer...
they flashed my pcm as the fix for this cause.... dont know if it was a per fix.. seems to easy...

anyway car rips nicley .. well nicer... with new flash

Dr.Sound said:
did they tell you what exactly was the problem?

no they just said flashed pcm for rough idle issue... which isnt what i described to them... so i bitched for a while.. they explained all the s*** they did.. i was like ok.. so if i come back for same prob then thats 2x on a lemon law they were like yup.. so they feel confident its fixed. however they did give me a get a free service coupon out the deal. props to free s***

But the actual mazda guy wasnt there so i talked to the service mgr.
my maz dealer has VW and doge too so.. he wsnt the "guy"

but i havent heard the same noise.. similar but not the same ratchety noise also temps have been up here not quite as cold

Dr.Sound said:
hmm
at leat they did something :)

more than they usualy do... i also asked them about blow by... they said they couldnt duplicate my concearns? i was like does that mean that cant find it or its no bigie.. aprently that means its no biggie acording to the sev. mgr. however sounds like "we were lazy" to me...

Back