Kan/Neb/Mo Mazda Meet in June - ne1 interested?

improte5

:
Mazda Protege5
Mazda Meet - Sat, June 4th, 4:00pm
Overland Park, Kansas
Specific location = tba depending on amount of interest!

Anyone interested in trying to make this a huge gathering?!

Interested! Also good meeting you this past weekend improte5. Have you also posted this on protegeclub to get those that don't visit here?

i'd like to go down and meet up with some other people in KC... from other parts of the country. I think it would be sweet if we could get a lot of people to show.

I gotta figure out where it is. But I'll try to be going. Depends on work schedual. I'll know more by 6/1 if they gonna make us work overtime fri and sat. Been workin us 6 days a week for a couple months now so not sure if I'll be able to make it.

aight guys - I'm giving in to the general male concensus... so far it doesn't seem like we'll have a whole lot of peeps at this meet so how about we keep it somewhere simple like... h00ters in Olathe! Yeah, I know - the food isn't the best, but neither are the women so maybe with the two together it will be an *aight* experience! :D

j/k guys... Actually I was debating between Buffalo Wild Wings and h00ters and I figured the majority would prefer h00ters so I thought that would be the best route. It's off of 119th & Strangline by the AMX Studio 30 Theaters, right off of 35 hwy (wanted to be close to the hwy for those that might not know the area too well).

Anyway - hope this works for everyone... please feel free to hit me up if needed (Ce: 816.517.2051).

-Jon

Looks like the old pro's decieded she dun wanna go to the meet. Or newhere else for that matter. At least till she gets new stoppers in the rear. Pistons are seized up no idea how long they been like that but, the ebrakes never worked so prolly a long time. Sorry to miss the meet but don't wanna drive 120 miles with no rear brake calipers on lol.

improte5 said:
Mazda Meet - Sat, June 4th, 4:00pm
Overland Park, Kansas
Specific location = tba depending on amount of interest!

Anyone interested in trying to make this a huge gathering?!

Well, I won't be able to make it to the meet on Sat. but I'll be in OP on Sunday evening for a work conference, staying at the Ameri-Suites through Wed. Sorry I won't be in town a day earlier, it would have been fun. In any event, if anyone sees me driving around lost, waive and say hello. :D

Last edited:
Hey everyone (Mark!),

I would just like to say thanks to everyone (Mark!) for coming out and making the meet... well uhhh, something to remember... it was nice seeing everyone (Mark!) again I'm glad everyone (Mark!) travelled all that way to come out. Hopefully we can all (me & Mark!) get together again sometime soon.

Anyway - thanks again to everyone (Mark!) for coming out and showing me what the local area Proteges are all about.

Your Local P5 Enthusiast,
Jon

PS: Mark - hit me up sometime... if it's goin to be just you and me I guess we don't need a forum to arrange that! :D

TO EVERYONE ELSE: this post was meant in jest, please don't take it too seriously - I'm not an @ss (on most occasions anyway). I'm just saying hopefully we can try a little harder next time so that it doesn't end up being 2 lone cars in the middle of a big parking lot.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I got my brakes replaced, but had to work. If it wasn't for Subaru billing us 4mil for shutting their line down for 2 hrs. I'd have made it. Next meet I should be able to make.

Back