225/45/17 On Stock Rims

bluemsp

I have been looking for pics with 225/45/17 on our stock HR rims. I came across a new set of yok's es100 and was wondering how they would look and if they would fit ok. Any one with a set on the stock rims if so pic if you can please. Thanks.

don't have pics but i know it looks hott, if you're lowered you MAY have to worry about slight rubbing, a quick fender roll would straighten that up though.

here you go ..im lowered with goldlines and I never had a rubbing problem They are Falken 451's in 225/45/17

amy_2.jpg

you can kinda make out the tire size in this pic
amy_4.jpg

rear_1.jpg

i got zeix, they were cheap and they perform about 99% of my stock 040's, except my 040's went out in 8k miles and i've got almost 15k on the zeix and they're pretty good.

Bump. Anyone else running this size tire? If so please post what tire it is. I'd like to go up to this size when I replace my Nittos in the fall.

the Falkens were pretty nice. I only had them on for around 20k miles and they looked brand new still....I dont have my stock wheels or those tires anymore though, but the new owner seems to like them too

Thanks MSPO, they sure do look nice. I am going to slap my YOK's on this weekend. By the way, your car is looking goooood. Thanks for the pics.

bluemsp said:
Thanks MSPO, they sure do look nice. I am going to slap my YOK's on this weekend. By the way, your car is looking goooood. Thanks for the pics.

haha thanks ...those pics were from last summer/fall ..my car is pretty much back to totally stock at the moment...

Back