Ampage???

Killer

:
2011 3 5 door
Bought some nice Pioneer Speaks for the wifes 6i. Before I install them, is there a recommended amp that hooks up easily to the stock system? I dont want to change the dash or anything crazy like that, but I want to get some more power to these new speakers...
Keep in mind we don't really listen to RAP, more like Punk and Alt rock for us...so a heavy bass or sub is not required. Just looking for a clearer louder sound quality.

Suggestions???? (headbang)

do you have the bose system or no? either way, if you're keeping the stock head unit in and want to amp, you're going to have to buy a line out converter. they dont' cost you too much and you can get them at pretty much any automotive store.. Make sure you take plenty o' pics when you do this, and you can post a how-to in the section below.

seanmcsean said:
do you have the bose system or no? either way, if you're keeping the stock head unit in and want to amp, you're going to have to buy a line out converter. they dont' cost you too much and you can get them at pretty much any automotive store.. Make sure you take plenty o' pics when you do this, and you can post a how-to in the section below.
Yea..I have a buddy at a Custom Stereo Store I am hitting up next week...thought I might get some opinions from owners first. I will take pics though...count on it.

Oh, its not the Bose. So it does need MORE POWER.

Any members who have done this chime in..I want some more feedback/ (attn)

...I'll take my dash apart tomorrow after the ups guy comes(YAY!) to get the wires you need to use. I had it written down but can't find that paper since I last race preped the car.

Back