Paintless dent remover in HOUSTON??

mofoaka

anyone in houston know of a good place for paintless dent removal? gf's dad dented my fender.. and i JUSTT washed the car.. anyways.. approximately how much are they ?? thanks

mofoaka said:
anyone in houston know of a good place for paintless dent removal? gf's dad dented my fender.. and i JUSTT washed the car.. anyways.. approximately how much are they ?? thanks
subscribe

is it on a flat part of the fender, here they said that if it wasn't on a flat part they couldn't repair it using paintless methods.

Dent Wizard

I used www.dentwizard.com .. according to the website they have plenty of locations in houston.. and they'll come to you and do it on location..

attached is the pic of the "ding" they removed (just behind the sidemarker light)..

the car looks brand new again after they are done.. as noted in the second pic where you can clearly see my reflection without any distortion of a ding (aren't I just so sexy).. i didn't realize my reflection was so dominant in the pic, sorry.. but it should show off the great job they did..

i really can't comment on the price, as my dealership covered this under a warranty claim that they offer.. (they give 90 days warranty on new car sales that covers dings, etc).. but i'm pretty sure it can cost anywhere from $50 - $100 per ding to have them come out and fix them up (depending on size/location on car, etc)

Attachments

• DSC00132.JPG
    DSC00132.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC00133.JPG
    DSC00133.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 112
I was at my car dealership one day and they had a guy who took out dents there. But I don't know when he goes there. I'm sure there are plenty of places that do it. Or you could buy one of those kits and do it yourself. I gotta couple small dings on my doors...

Back